Reviews for Chuck vs the Sound of Music II
Zettel chapter 55 . 5/3
Wonderful!
Baby Huey chapter 39 . 2/2
Just so that you know, if the music dose not have vocals, it is not a song, it is a piece. Song means that singing is involved.
Baby Huey chapter 18 . 1/28
Okay, one of those kids needs to make a graphic novel called "the adventures of the Ninja and Captain Sugar Bear" that is based on the missions that Sarah and Casey have told them about.
Deathzbreath chapter 55 . 1/11
Simply... amazing. Thank you so much for writing.
sauza000 chapter 55 . 9/29/2016
When I first read the summary of the story, I was hesitant about reading a musical... Was I ever wrong! This has been the best fan fiction series that I have read! I am truly impressed at the amount of research you must have done, as the amount of detail made me feel as through I was watching the events unfold!
Thank you for writing such an entertaining story!
baldcoder chapter 55 . 4/9/2016
Great story! Well done!
Lonny J chapter 55 . 2/10/2016
Stayed up all night Saturday to finish this amazing story. Easily surpassed my expectations. Having Chuck's parents kidnap Sarah and Casey was a great twist. I also loved Megan's Spy Barbie mirroring canon. So funny. Thank you. Hope you will continue to occasionally update us on the Bartowskis.
Lonny J chapter 7 . 2/2/2016
OMG! I am rolling on the floor. Too funny.
Slahinki chapter 55 . 5/22/2015
I've got to invest in some security, can't even count the number of times I've been assaulted by onion cutting ninjas while reading this epic. And it truly is epic.

I've thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it, and if you ever decide to do more from this fantastic little universe of yours, I'll be there. Until then, thanks for this marvelous read.

Cheers.
Martin Traynor chapter 55 . 2/9/2015
I just have to say...WOW! Great stories, both part 1 and part 2. I laughed, I cried, and I spent WAAAAY too much time in the restroom sneaking quiet moments to read these wonderful stories. What a gift you have, and what a gift you've given me with these stories.

It's no exaggeration to say that I'll be re-reading these both almost immediately.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Nomadic Nerd chapter 55 . 11/17/2014
I didn't think it would be possible to top the first SOM but I was wrong again. Seriously you are going to give me a complex for proving me wrong so often! LOL! I loved the research you put in this and the pictures on your blog! OUTSTANDING! You have a real gift! Thank you and PLEASE keep writing!
Nerdtastic78 chapter 55 . 10/9/2014
So I know I am years late for the party but I had to jump on here and just share a tiny bit of my enthusiasm for this story. I'm not sure how you managed to make this as amazing as it is but I thank you. By far the best AU in Chuck fanfic I have ever read. I love how the world of spy Barbie kept flashing on the canon from the original story. The whole story left me feeling warm and fuzzy at the end. Again, I thank you for taking the time to create this world and invite us all in.
Guest chapter 55 . 8/17/2014
I just got done re reading Chuck vs The SOM and Chuck vs The SOM II. I just want to say that they are the best written Chuck story's. The emotions I felt while reading them (Laughter,Joy,Sadness and even some tears). I know this must been a lot of work to write. I would love to see this made into a movie. I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am to you for writing them. I know your probably done with this series but I for one would love to see how Chuck and Sarah and all the kids in a sequel. Once again thank you for taking me on a Great Journey...
williamfloyd2000 chapter 55 . 7/6/2014
I'm a little late to the story, I know. You did a fantastic job on both.
Molotov chapter 39 . 6/25/2014
I laugh without fail everytime I read the Chevy Impala joke in this chapter.
1,504 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »