Reviews for Chuck vs the Sound of Music II
mocharah chapter 55 . 3/24
What an awesome story! Had to re-read as i kinda missed the Bartowski/Woodcomb clan!
Dlitt76 chapter 55 . 3/15/2021
All I can say at the end of this is, Wow what a rollercoaster. Thanks for writing this.
Guest chapter 55 . 3/8/2021
I was prompted to read this by someone on the Chuck Facebook Group site and read part 1 & then undertook Part 2 & have enjoyed it so much because I love the movie Sound of Music also but REALLY enjoyed the adventures of Spy Barbie & GI Joe because somebody had a great deal of fun with them especially those of us who watched Chuck & the parodies were hilarious.
CharmingCharles2896 chapter 55 . 3/7/2021
This was a journey and i'm so glad you took us all on it. Thank you for sharing this triumph of a story, this epic tale of love, devotion, and little spies. One of the best to ever do it you are, and this story is one of the best ever from this fandom, right up there with What Fates Impose. Thank you again for this one!
SomethingSemperDux chapter 19 . 8/16/2020
What do you mean manuals aren't sexy? MDN's documentation is some of the sexiest documentation I've ever read.

const sexy "";
derekscottwoods chapter 55 . 4/12/2020
Kudos on keeping so many characters involved and developing throughout the story. It's not many stories that can go on that long and not stall. Would have loved to see Carina's reaction when she learned why she was getting all that nun mail.
Guest chapter 55 . 1/23/2020
I absolutely loved reading this story. It kept me up at night, not wanting to stop reading. You have nailed the soul of each character. You are an amazing author and I have thoroughly loved reading both entries of Chuck vs. The Sound of Music.
chucksboxers chapter 55 . 11/17/2019
OK I finished a few days ago - in a word - amazing! I can see why so many people recommended your story. Believe it or not I think I may have like SOM2 better than SOM1! Great character development, great dialog, great Charah. Thanks to you and everyone that helped with this project back in the day. Those of us that are late to the Chuck train still get to enjoy this great work!
chucksboxers chapter 43 . 11/7/2019
This was such an amazing project - it's a Chuck and Sarah novel! I can't imagine how much work went into this from so many Chuck fans. I'm not even finished and I've been reading it for more than a week now and it's just great!
I love all of the call-backs to the show and the kids personalities and the fluff is nice too. Thanks so much for writing this!
chucksboxers chapter 4 . 10/27/2019
Wow, "Do this for me, it's Carina" is epic! Love it!
calaris829 chapter 55 . 7/4/2019
I was avoiding the sound of music and the sound of music 2 due to the sheer word count and the premise. Once i started, this was a 3 day read with whatever time i have available. The characterization of each character was spot on, thw adventure they went through, and spy barbie was simply a hilarious call back to the tv show. This will resonate for a long long time. Thank you for this masterpiece.
Amelia Wolfson chapter 22 . 1/18/2019
No need to apologize for a short author's note. Its better to not include one at all. they break the flow of the story and are completely unnecessary.
Berksboy chapter 1 . 8/24/2018
Very good first chapter, as expected from quistie64, a good solid start that grabs your attention straight away.
This story's a big one and now has the addition of a well known DEA agent and reading most of the writers other entries i'm more than sure it's going to be a great read, so looking forward to the next few days and submerging myself into there next adventure.
FIREdragon2027 chapter 55 . 3/27/2018
Hello! It's currently 12:06 AM, but I just finished your story and I had to review. I know it's been several years since this was finished, but I wanted you to know that this is the best damn fanfiction story I have ever read.
Your characterization was perfect for every single character and the kids we're and absolute joy to read about. I loved all of your OC's, especially Scott!

I am a passionate mucician, and reading all of the different songs you woven into this story was absolutely wonderful. Your versions of the sound of music numbers made me laugh out loud in the first story.
The ending was perfect, I had goosebumps through that entire scene in the gazebo.

I don't know if you'll ever read this, but thank you.
Your dedication to this story was incredible, and the amount of research and detail you put into this project was simply breathtaking. Just thank you, from the bottem of my heart. Chuck is my favourite TV show, and you breathed new, wonderful life into it. I hope to read more of your stories in the future.
Guest chapter 55 . 11/13/2017
I cannot thank you enough for these fics. I started the first yesterday afternoon and couldn't put it down. I know it's been years since you wrote if, but if there is ever a part 3 I'm here for it. Again, thank you for the wonderful work!
1,519 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »