Reviews for Kings Among Runaways
Cj chapter 21 . 10/22
The first was good, nothing special. This one was fantastic. Should definitely read both.
bloodraven121 chapter 21 . 10/14
It's amazing
chibi-Clar chapter 21 . 9/30
tneha chapter 21 . 9/26
lol. this was a mills and boon story definitely.
tneha chapter 2 . 9/25
haha. I wish I had that roster of professors. lol
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 1 . 9/23
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história,
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 21 . 9/21
Very nice
ficfangirl21 chapter 21 . 8/16
This was one of the best stories I have found with this pair. It was a treat and I stayed up all night to finish it and the one before it. Kudos on the excellent stories!
ficfangirl21 chapter 13 . 8/16
I am loving this story, keep up the good work.
lexicon63738 chapter 21 . 6/25
This has been such a cute story. Most def on the fluffy side, but who cares as this is amazing. Don't ever stop writing *cough cough, especially Tomione/Volmione stories cough cough*
LoveLifeForgetProblems chapter 21 . 1/10
I really enjoyed this story and the previous one! Thank you very much!
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 20 . 1/1
Very nice
angel897 chapter 21 . 10/10/2014
interesting and enjoyable story to read
Mc111 chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
First review of these storie. I love this chapter.
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 21 . 4/11/2014
I have my Physical Chem final tomorrow at 8:30 but I read this in between my story and loved it!

It was to the point, not rushed and so flow-y. I adored how you made Riddle the good guy as even returned his to-die-for looks! Either way, I just love the most evil guy transforming for a girl. I mean everyone wants that kind of love and when that type of man loves, he loves!

The whole transition of Hermione was fitting. Btw, LOVED how you'd mention the sexiest outfits out there! I love clothe an incorporating them without it being too extreme was good. Enjoyed how you made Hermione confident and even the passionate scenes were so fitting! Except, Riddle was always so reluctant! Crazy guy. Either way, he was just so not evil and so lovable in that soft way. Also EVAN ! Sounds like a heartbreaker already. Perfect family.

Thank you for such a great tale! It was a delight to read. xo