Reviews for Kings Among Runaways
Canimal chapter 21 . 9/14
I really enjoyed this story. :) Thank you for sharing it. I look forward to reading everything else you've written.
Canimal chapter 20 . 9/14
Okay, so a painful death wasn't the only way to get back at Dumbledore and Ron. I can respect that. There are going to be so many changes to their world now!
Canimal chapter 19 . 9/14
Oh, Ron is going to get it! Yes! She's going to be brutal and I can't wait to see it. I like how you have Harry and Voldemort cooperating. I would've never guessed that would happen.
Canimal chapter 18 . 9/14
I'm glad he was able to restore his soul. So much could be different now. Ron is awful in this story. He's never my favorite but to try to kill a little baby? That's not Light at all. Can't wait to see Dumbledore be defeated!
Canimal chapter 17 . 9/14
Interesting effect of the potion. I like where you are taking this. (Or where i assume it's going.) Voldemort will feel remorse for what he did to his wife and child and it will restore all of them. Draco is a good friend. I like that you haven't written him as some awful boy. Ooh, and reunion coming up between friends! Can't wait.
Canimal chapter 16 . 9/14
Thor is adorable. I'm sure I've said it before. Well well. It's about time Hermiome got some. I'm sure she feels much better now.
Canimal chapter 15 . 9/14
Is it bad of me that I loved Hermiome giving the fangs back to the cobra? I can't stand animal abuse in any form and wish that all animal victims could get their revenge in a similar manner. The snake is right. Her baby will be in danger. My guess is Dumbledore would be the biggest suspect.
Canimal chapter 14 . 9/14
I felt bad for Rabastan in this chapter. How unnerving to be kissing someone one second and then tortured the next. Dumbledore and Rita are both foul. Please tell me they both meet sticky ends!
Canimal chapter 13 . 9/14
Voldemort jealous is kind of funny to see. It's like he should be above such petty emotions. Love that he's not. Harry is a smart kid for all the crap people usually give him. He knows enough to know that Hermione wasn't with Malfoy and to recognize her out with a glamour on. Looks like he's also starting to distrust Dumbledore. Clever boy.
Canimal chapter 12 . 9/14
So now Harry knows about the pregnancy. Hmm. This should be interesting. I loved the scene where Voldemort eavesdropped on the ladies' conversation. It seems such a petty thing for him to do but clearly he learned a great deal. Yep, if he doesn't get on bedding her someone else certainly will.
Canimal chapter 11 . 9/14
Not a fun confrontation in the beginning bug it went better than I expected it to. Voldemort has a lot to learn for someone so smart. All of the rumors of Draco and Hermione together make me laugh. So she has someone else in on the secret of her baby. Wonder what Theo will make of that.
Canimal chapter 10 . 9/13
Seamus' discovery can't be a good thing. So many wrong conclusions! I wonder how the news will be taken by the Order and especially Harry. Uh oh. Did Voldemort find a letter from Harry.?
Canimal chapter 9 . 9/13
I sense some jealous Voldemort coming up soon! Even though he was being disgusting, I kind of loved the line when Antonin said she would be returned unharmed but not untouched. He's kind of skeezy in this story so far, but I'm oddly attracted to that type of msn sometimes. (Doesn't mean I'm proud of it.)
Canimal chapter 8 . 9/13
Sexual frustration will certainly drive a person crazy. And why wasn't she willing to take care of it herself? Hermione, honey, don't be afraid of your own body. Her relationship with Voldemort is developing in an interesting way. I'm curious to see how that will continue to change. And who would've guessed that Nagini would still be my favorite character?
Canimal chapter 7 . 9/13
Well, well, this could cause some complications. Theo may bring out the hidden true feelings of Voldemort. I like that she wasn't shy around him. It will probably be a good thing to have Draco as a friend. Hermione's sassy attitude about her child's name in the beginning made me laugh and a bit worried for her. Not a good idea to anger Voldemort.