Reviews for Kings Among Runaways
lexicon63738 chapter 21 . 6/25
This has been such a cute story. Most def on the fluffy side, but who cares as this is amazing. Don't ever stop writing *cough cough, especially Tomione/Volmione stories cough cough*
LoveLifeForgetProblems chapter 21 . 1/10
I really enjoyed this story and the previous one! Thank you very much!
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 20 . 1/1
Very nice
angel897 chapter 21 . 10/10/2014
interesting and enjoyable story to read
Mc111 chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
First review of these storie. I love this chapter.
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 21 . 4/11/2014
I have my Physical Chem final tomorrow at 8:30 but I read this in between my story and loved it!

It was to the point, not rushed and so flow-y. I adored how you made Riddle the good guy as even returned his to-die-for looks! Either way, I just love the most evil guy transforming for a girl. I mean everyone wants that kind of love and when that type of man loves, he loves!

The whole transition of Hermione was fitting. Btw, LOVED how you'd mention the sexiest outfits out there! I love clothe an incorporating them without it being too extreme was good. Enjoyed how you made Hermione confident and even the passionate scenes were so fitting! Except, Riddle was always so reluctant! Crazy guy. Either way, he was just so not evil and so lovable in that soft way. Also EVAN ! Sounds like a heartbreaker already. Perfect family.

Thank you for such a great tale! It was a delight to read. xo
JustAnotherFictioner chapter 20 . 4/8/2014
Thank you for sharing two fantastic stories. Really enjoyed both.
secret chapter 18 . 3/22/2014
Dumbledore is such an arse!He's so Evil in this fic
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Wow love it
Lilith394 chapter 21 . 3/5/2014
Aww, what a lovely story. This sequel really was brilliant. Sad it's over now. :)
Lilith394 chapter 11 . 3/5/2014
Shit, didn't voldemort tell her not to tell anyone? On to the next chapter!
Lilith394 chapter 10 . 3/5/2014
Uh oh! What's gonna happen now? Great story, I never thought I'd say this but I love Hermione's friendship with Bellatrix, such an original storyline.
Lilith394 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I'm so glad you did a sequel, this looks like it's going to be brilliant.
FlippedOutFlippy chapter 21 . 12/23/2013
Oh my gosh! Loved this story sooo much! Tom/Hermione is my favorite pair and I can never find stories of them with happy endings. Which really sucks. So thank you for writing this wonderful thing! You are a very, very good writer! This is by far, my favorite Voldemort/Hermione story!
Sasha404 chapter 21 . 10/24/2013
I really enjoyed this story! I didn't actually read its prequel (except for the last chapter) but got the gist. You could easily read this alone anyway. Good job!