Reviews for Once a Mistake, Twice a Habit
Leppy99 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
This is nice u should continue it
CameronM201 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I loved this story so much! Jason's views on Aria and Ezra's relationship are exactly my own, and even though now she says she loves him, I still feel the same way. I miss The interaction Jason and Aria had, because while they definitely had more chemistry than she does with Ezra, I also loved even watching them as friends. They could comfort each other, share secrets without judgment, and were completely comfortable together. It is a relationship I miss seeing, and reading your fic reminded me just how much. I absolutely adore the last line ;) And if Jason were my school's counselor, I would have no qualms about going to therapy either... Anyway, great work, and I hope you don't give up on writing for this couple, even if the show's writers have!
threewordseightletters chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Ooo this story is amazing!

Update asap:3
Krissag2003 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Loved it.
a.kay4444 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
pretty good. can't wait until you update it!
Prettylittlefan chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Damn, I do that way too often. Anyway, what was I saying? Oh yeah, Hanna would've appreciated that one (; Anyway, lovely as always and I think you should continue it...just saying.
Prettylittlefan chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Omg that last line! Hanna would've appreciated that
WhimsicallyAwkward chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
As per usual, you did a REALLY good job on this one-shot.

Aria did need someone to talk to and I believe Jason is the best one for it.

And I'm telling you, if Jason DiLaurentis was a therapist, I would be a lot more eager to go to therapy about even little disputes... :)
miyogi chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I'm sorry to say but you are freaking talented dude...that is a great first chapter best fic yet dnt b lyk other jaria writers and quite because you are an interesting talented read. :)
Stephanie Carlisle chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Nice job lets do spencer and Ian next
gossipgirlfan101 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Awhhh! This oneshot was so damn good. I can't wait to read more from you :)
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
heheeheheh pure awesomeness
Alexis chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Ops I forgot to say something,why in your short stories Aria and Jason almost never have some “hot contact“? I‘m not meaning having sex,I mean,hugs,dates,you saying because I truly do not care about kisses or sex in your fan fictions ‘cause your writing is really really great and this acts are just more soon.I will be waiting!
Alexis chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Great and long the “session“.haha
Unknown chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
More soon! Love your one-shots!