Reviews for Did Something Really Stupid
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 2/4
Another story I forgot to check the status on:( I was enjoying this. Would love to see where it ended?
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 2/3
That diner scene on the show was one of the most hilarious I've seen on Bones, & I've seen them all. The comedic timing between Booth & Sweets was amazing! I lmao:)
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 2/3
Brennan has really gotten herself into quite a conundrum here. She has got it bad for Booth. Who could blame her? Can't wait to see where this goes.
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 2/2
I loved this episode! Booth was irritating to Brennan, but hilarious. The scene in the diner...lmao! Great episode to elaborate on. Looking forward to this one:)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
Esta historia no tiene nada nuevo... Describes el capitulo.
ciaomichaella chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Poor sexually frustrated Brennan. Please tell me she'll get to have sex w/ Booth soon? As in the next chapter? ;) Lots & lots of bom chicka bow wow fun sexy times :D
dharmamonkey chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Great chapter, bookended by two terrific lines:

"I'd say that the only time I hadn't been thinking of Booth was when I was sleep and dreaming. However, that would be a rather inaccurate statement to make on my part since it was quite possible that I actually had been dreaming of him and just didn't remember it."

Oh ho ho. He's gotten so under her skin, and it's great she's admitting it. Can't wait to see her pounce! Rawrrr.

And the line about the Booth-like scowl. Loved that one. He does do that, doesn't he?

Looking forward to seeing where this goes. (Well, I know where—I really wanna see how you get there.)

d/m
focuscpl15 chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
I am really enjoying this story... Seeing Brennans perspective on everything and seeing how she is trying to admit to him how she feels, but with each choice she makes, she puts herself into a position completely opposite from what she is trying to accomplish... Keeps digging herself a deeper and deeper whole by trying to thing and plan her way through this instead of just talking to him! Awesome :) Cant wait for the next chapter...
iluvfangs chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
I really liked that one. It made me look up the episode again and play those scenes out. I love your subtext.
luckywynner86 chapter 4 . 5/29/2012
Great chapter!
iluvfangs chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
Great update can't wait to see what's next!
luckywynner86 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
I love how you gave some back story to the botanist guy.
threesquares chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Ahhhhhhhh! This is such an unusual and compelling perspective on Brennan. I keep feeling that if she is really this aware about her attraction and ...maybe even love...for Booth that *this* Brennan might be confident enough to act on it. I know she will eventually and watching them interact in your story is hilarious and satisfying and suspenseful and frustrating all at once! I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks so much for sharing your writing. Michele
cheysma2000 chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
Give us some more to read. I like it.
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I liked it. Sometimes I used to wonder how Bones came up with some of the stuff that she says or does. This is a nice explaination.