Reviews for All That Comes After
HeavyRayneDrops chapter 13 . 3/20
Oh no! Why did you stop! I went through the entire story in one sitting, and was so sad when it was done! I see when this was first posted, and hoping that you didn't give up on it! You've already shown us how much potential this story and future chapters can have! And introducing the new N7, and the VORCHA?! such a great idea! I could just picture Jane giving a facepalm when the Vorcha ran off with the flamethrower, and garrus just giving her a "look"! Yes, this is filled with a ton of ! but you need to keep going with it! It was just inspitring and gave me a bunch of ideas that I want to share!

PLEASE write some more! Don't leave us disappointed with an unfinished story like the original ME3 did! Sorry to be mean like that, but its true! And now with the Omega and Leviathan and Citadel and even the Extended Cut dlcs that came out, there's so much more to work with!
KoteDiM chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
I just recently found this fanfic, but I gotta say.. I'm completely hooked. Garrus' family, your descriptions of everything on Palaven, the sweet scenes between Shepard and Garrus.. Everything is just spot on in my opinion. And in the latest chapter... Nice, interesting touch to add a vorcha to the crew and kind of try to show us a different side of them.
I really hope that you will indeed continue this story. I'm quite in love with it : p
Thumbs up from Denmark
shaun8725 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
My favorite story of all time!
HedonismBot chapter 13 . 8/23/2012
Loved this chapter. Loved the Vorcha. Did a really good job with him. Wasn't expecting him to be a demolitions expert, but it's oddly fitting. I've been playing the game too long because when you said Shepard used Reave all I could thing of was "charge now! Cause a Biotic Explosion!" I really want to find out more about this new N7. Wonder what class she is. I'm glad you gave your Shepard Biotics instead of Tech or Soldier like everyone else. As a fellow Biotics user, I approve (although I play Adept and not Vanguard). Overall, really good chapter. 8/10 would read again.

HedonismBot
Marie-Fanwriter chapter 13 . 8/22/2012
Really like this story, but a chapter break would be nice when you switch between places/POV's.
Hotdog2d chapter 13 . 8/22/2012
Hey, good chapter, but the guy who poisoned Shep was a Batarian not a Turian. ;) Little mistake there.

Keep up the good work, it's nice that you're back to updating.
Wedgehead chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
Congratulations on a fantastabullasticulous job. I was so mesmerized I read all dozen chapters in one sitting! To be honest, yours is only the second Mass Effect fic I have ever read, and I am not quite sure whether I should be happy or not because it has set the standard waaay up there. Certainly too high for most other fics out there to reach! Thank you for satiating my need for more FemShep/Garrus(OTP), and do keep up the good work. Will be following ;D
HedonismBot chapter 12 . 8/16/2012
Huzzah, new chapter! This was another good one jam packed with emotion at the end. Dem feels, man. I love how well you write angry Garrus. Gives him depth, but Uou don't go over the top. Your Shepard also has a lot of depth to her. One of the few Shepards that truly feels like a real person. Looking forward to future chapters. I do have one suggestion that's really more of a request. I was thinking that the new Normandy Crew could be units from the multiplayer. Like an N7 Shadow who wears pink named Emi, or an N7 Destroyer named Brutus decked out in all black that has a red tint when in Devastator mode, or a Vorcha nicknamed Carnage who occasionally gets over-zealous yet always manages to get the job done *wink*. However, I'm sure you've got this all planned out, and it will be wonderful to read no matter what :)

HedonismBot
bakaprincess85 chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
such a lovely story, can't wait to read more! :)
RavianGale chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
I loved this chapter. It is filled with a lot of emotion, and makes the characters really real.

I was wondering when you were going to update, but I'm glad that life is settling down for you. Enjoy your new life on the other side of the continent! 3
OinkyThePiggy chapter 12 . 8/15/2012
Welcome Back!
Holy crap, a dissertation?! No wonder you were gone so long. I can't imagine how insane that must have been. Glad that things are settling down and you're able to write something more fun ;p This is a great chapter. Garrus is a great team leader and that op went well. Still think that Cenna is a jerk, but that's what you planned on. Can't wait to see where this is all going. It's all very exciting!
TheShadowAngel66 chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
i love this story! I wonder if Avicenna will try anything with Shepard.
can't wait for more chapters! please update soon!
Margot-Eve chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
This was very enjoyable, Avicenna is such a bastard I'm not sure if I want to punch him or give him a pat at the shoulder. I really can't wait for more of this story. It's so good! The plot is fun! Keep it up please!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
Finally found you!
A few months ago I stumbled upon this story and I read almost all of the chapters and absolutely LOVED it. Then I got busy with other things and didn’t get to do any reading for a long time. When I felt like reading some more Shepard and Garrus fanfiction again I brought up my bookmarks ..and I could not remember the name of your fic to save my life! I have a ton of mass effect fanfiction saved that names start getting jumbled in my brain haha. It was so infuriating! After like 3 hours of intense looking thought deviantart and I got desperate and started typing fragments of sentences I remembered from your fic into Google! Then a loong time and a bunch of epic fails later.. I found it! So I happily scanned the chapters trying to remember where I left off …then I realized I had only one chapter left to read. So I've been saving it until today.

Why am I telling you this? Well, I want you to know that your story has stuck with me these past few months (even if the name didn’t). I thought about it during the past months when thinking about how much I hated the ME3 ending and how your story made everything seem right. I actually rarely write reviews...but I noticed that you haven’t updated in awhile and I know how much reviewers mean to people. So yeah this is my very long awkward way of saying I love your story and I hope you will continue it :).
Nuveena777 chapter 11 . 7/10/2012
this is a critique of the whole thing. Awesome! Could not, and did not want to stop. Excellent!