Reviews for The Valley
KatSakura chapter 8 . 5/27
Part of me wish that Ethan and Clint will end up together. But another part of me (the larger part of me) hopes that with Clint forgetting his past with the IMF, he would end up with Phil. Please write more soon!
WickedBlue chapter 8 . 4/24
It's been a while since I read this fic and I'm so happy that there are new chapters. This is so much fun to read. Love your little Steve/Tony, too. And I really had to laugh at the techies praying to Tony.

So can't wait to see what's going to happen next.
icanhearthedrums chapter 7 . 1/15/2014
Incredible story your dialogue is so good! I feel so bad for ethan. Poor clint!
Bookdancer chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
Please update soon! I'm freaking out because I'm not sure whether to cheer for Ethan/Clint or Phil/Clint. I've got a serious problem with that and I need it solved quickly. Please? :)
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
This was awesome! So glad Clint was okay and i love how it's starting to mix in with the other marvel movies :)

Please update soon :)
JackGirl chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
Yay! New chapters soon please, I really liked this one.
Jackie
Invisible Observer 813 chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
Yea you posted. I can't wait to read the rest. You said you had other chapters. Does this mean its finished, close to finished, or partly done?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
I have to say, though the story had a fantastic start, things went a little downhill with the introduction of Clint and Ethan's relationship as, in the movie, it seemed more familial than romantic; it just feels out of place and takes away from an otherwise really well written and well executed story.

I so hope you continue with this though :)
Gage39 chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
Can't wait to read the rest of it!
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
This story -so far- is amazing! I was actually supposed to sleep early tonight but this story caught my attention so much, I though 'Hell! I'll sleep when I'm dead.' XD It really was worth it though, I mean I love everything about this story, I love the long chapters, the constant reminder the Clint used to be William, as well as the little snippets into Ethan and how he's been coping with Brandt's 'Death'. But that is also amazing, I don't normal ship EthanXBrandt (Not against it, just not a big fan), yet the tragedy of they relationship is really drawing me more into the story. And I also love this potential love triangle you're setting up between Phil, Clint/Brandt and Ethan and how Clint is completely unaware of their feelings. The first being with Ethan, who he is unaware even exist and that they were together and the second with Phil that he either knows about or doesn't see it himself.

Anyway, it really is a great story and i can't wait to see how it ends :3
Please update as soon as you can
WickedBlue chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
Wow, this is the best thing I have read in quite a while. I just love the entire idea and it is well written and one of those fics that really gets me totally emotionally involved.
Feels like I should decide if I'm with Ethan or Phil here, but I can't, I feel with both. Don't even know what I want for Hawkeye.
Brilliant fic. You had me laugh and you had me cry and I can't wait to get more of it.
I LOVE HULK chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
AAAAhhhhhhhh love it

BUT DONT LEAVE ME ON A CLIFF HANGER
RowWithAChipNPin chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Oh, boy, poor Ethan! Poor Clint...or would that be Will? I love this story so far, I can't wait for an update! This is excellent writing, and the story is great. Amazing job!
Invisible Observer 813 chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
Oh man. This is going to be s*** hitting the fan bad/good. Depending on the point of view. Bad for characters and good for readers. I can't wait to find out if you are going to have them meet before or after saving the world.
elementknight chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
I can't wait till Clint remembers all and goes ballistic! (not that im predicting or nothing)