Reviews for The Man Who Drove Away
Snappher chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Awesome, powerful, sad, and yearning. Soo well written! :)
unicorn55 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Wow. Bravo on the writing - my kids want to know why I'm crying right now. I wonder if Edward will move and continue therapy somewhere else? It seems like he'll never really have a life in Forks. The fact that I could feel sympathy for Edward shows you just how powerful the writing is.
JessiJamieeSparks chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
This is... Fucking Fantasically Amazing, You made me break down and cry... 4 times... You're a really good writer
alsin chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
oh god :O

this was AMAZING

i'm in tears right now ')

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L.
CherieBella Pattinson chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Very gripping. I could feel the anguish.
Robward17 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Damn! This was recd on my fb angst page. If your objective was to rip my heart out & make me sob..mission accomplished! Very well done! Linda
Bella Ami chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Wow! I'm speechless...

XoxoX

ba
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Wow! That was great. Intense. Different.

Lula
dragontattoo75 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Aww, beautiful writing as always. This was so sad, and I loved it! Thank you for writing and sharing!
OcSickGirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
wow that is really sad. He made a mistake something that everyone does but he paid for it dearly. Great o/s. Bet it would be a great story of redemption but how do you make up for something like that...i guess you never would. But what a dick his father is.

Loved it. :)
ileftmyscar chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
You know how much I love this...not every story has to be happy and although the sad ones break my heart, they also bring about emotions. To achieve the level of emotions you bring out in me? That's just amazing. Your language is always the perfect balance of simplicity and metaphors. The characters you create are REAL. Edward's panic, his desperation to find a solace...it all pulls at my heartstrings. Just...effing...brilliant.

LOVE LOVE LOVE it, and you. *kisses*
RENie chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Beautiful and sad. I love it.