Reviews for Dancing With Sherlock For Beginners
Ha! Because of course they're there watching it all! XD
Mirage chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
very cute
SherlockToMyJohn chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
This was delightful. I especially enjoyed the ending and Sherlock's critiques. You're a wonderful author and writer. Cheers and ta.
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Heehee! Well done. And if it makes you feel better, I completely empathize with the dad comments.
DracyGiuliana chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
That was so incredibly cute! So fluffy, how do you do that?
GalaxyGirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Hehehehe That was great! You caught their characters so well, I'm very impressed!
mecaka chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
That was a very detailed prompt. Good job!
SinsofMidnight chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
This is... omigod, so adorable. I want Sherlock to teach me to ball-room dance! Or, I would settle for stumbling over each other with John :P

Very nicely written. I love how true you stay to the characters.

Favorite line: "And you have all the patience of a caffeinated hummingbird!"
luna lovegouda chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I LOVE THIS. ITS SO CUTE.
Okay, sorry for the outburst- but I just love the banter and style of writing, it fits the characters so well. :D
Ah chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This is a perfect fan fic for when Mary dances with John and sherlock said that he taught him how to dance
ladydanni chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
You write them so well. It's like you get to keep the small moments out of the show they cut away so its not two hours long.
EverydayClumsy chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I love you, so so soooo much for writing this xD.
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Giggle...I'd like to see what happens next with this one! Seems like a good beginning for a longer (sexy) story.
Beth
librarywitch chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
That was hilarious. Well done.
bohobo chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
That was so cute in a bromance-bickering married couple kind of way. It was really well written and funny and I don't know what else to say but I loved it!