Reviews for Destinies Entwined
nini chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
impossible to read! Please fix!
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Very nice blending of 2 of my favorite shows. Thank you!
Starfishyeti chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I would love to read this story, but in its present format it's impossible.

Could you do something about that, please?
tnbutterfly chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
It has been so long since I've seen an episode of 'The Legend Continues' that I had forgotten how much I liked it. Crossing it with The Sentinel is a terrific idea. The story and characters were very good. Thank you.
Fey chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
FF.N screwed up the format into one big paragraph. I've loved your stories so far, and I want to read this. Could you fix?
anony1010 chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
i did not cry at all. but it was still good
Jen75 chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
I really enjoyed this story. I thought the characterizations were very accurate and you merged the story lines well. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.
L A Adolf chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Finely crafted crossover between TS and
KFTLC! All characters wonderfully true to their aired selves, great intermeshing of two similar but very different shows. I'm not a categorical fan of crossovers (I'm missing a gene in that respect), but this is one of the best I've read.
Great job!
Mikaiyawa chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
ummm.. wow.. words ae just inadiquate..
Elisa chapter 1 . 5/13/2001
This was a very good story taking the best of both shows and combining them in a way that works very well.
gogo28052 chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
nice story, like to read J and B can help peter in his town.
Aciel Skadi chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
Sugoi! That was wonderful! It was so true to character. . .and the *detail*! Oh! Just. . sugoi! *Please* keep writing!
scifan101 chapter 1 . 3/18/2001
Very good story. I liked the crossover. I am a big fan of Kung Fu: The Legend Continues.
Dino chapter 1 . 2/7/2001
LOVED this story! It took me three days to read it-not that I'm a slow reader. I savored every moment of it. Didn't want it to end. You did a nice job of the cross-over with Kung Fu The Legend Continues. I watched both shows and love them both. The

characters were true to the point. I hope you write a sequel to this. Have Jim and

Blair go visit them in their city next time. Drop me a line if you do decide to write

one. Keep up the good job!
phyllis chapter 1 . 10/22/2000
great story-I watched both shows and I could hear and see each character as though it was a movie-Thanks so much for a really nice,well constructed tale