Reviews for Strangers In Our Skin
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Awesome but there are parts of this that are brutal to read. Love it! I just wanted to hug and rock these two.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
ooh where was the tissue warning huh? xx
EdwardsKitten chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
OMG, I LOVED this one!
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Oh my. This is AH-MAZING. Heartbreakingly real. A real stunner. My dear, look at the creative sci-fi brain on you! I've always praised your writing talent but you've just shown your skill at yet another level...I think this could be a phenomenal full-length fic but I don't know if I could stand to read the pain for more than just a o/s...I was in tears at the end of this! The most evil Aro ever written and incredibly gorgeous E/B characterizations as well. I just can't say enough, lovely one, but I shan't gush any longer, except to say - what an incredible author you truly are! Mwah!
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Wow, this was truly disturbing. It's a shame that Aro didn't have a twin brother helping him, then Joseph Mengele would really have been interested in him. *shudders* Thanks for that little bit of hope at the end; I don't think I could have beared to know that she never got better or that Edward offed himself so that Bella would never have to look at him again. *shivers*
ksw3 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Wow! Not a lot of words. What an emotional story. I can see why it would take Bella so long to realize that it was Edward and not her sick tormentors.
cejsmom chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
When he let her go, I totally started to cry! OMG! I was starting to think he was going to kill himself or something to let her free! Wow! Awesome! totally had my attention the entire time!
motherbeatrice chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
omg, so intense. Loved it. I think it would be nice if someone would skin Aro alive for what he did...

great story...scary.
barburella chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Ooooh contest is over?

Woot. Can't wait to see what readers think.
jeninef chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Ohhhh this was sooo good! I really enjoyed it! I would love to read more or some sort of continuation on how they move forward...great job!
rubell chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
how cruel! to use edward against her? and then when he finally finds her she is so sure that that it is a new form of punishment she cannot even begin to see past it...
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10