Reviews for Strangers In Our Skin
dag21 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Oh my God Lyrical, this has put you in a completely different level as writer! This was painfully amazing. I kept reading and thinking to my self, that it could have turn in so many different ways, so many possibilities and you played us like the puppet master that you are. This was a-maz-ing! Thanks again!
TrulyOutrageous chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Awesome but there are parts of this that are brutal to read. Love it! I just wanted to hug and rock these two.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
ooh where was the tissue warning huh? xx
EdwardsKitten chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Awesome.
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
OMG, I LOVED this one!
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Oh my. This is AH-MAZING. Heartbreakingly real. A real stunner. My dear, look at the creative sci-fi brain on you! I've always praised your writing talent but you've just shown your skill at yet another level...I think this could be a phenomenal full-length fic but I don't know if I could stand to read the pain for more than just a o/s...I was in tears at the end of this! The most evil Aro ever written and incredibly gorgeous E/B characterizations as well. I just can't say enough, lovely one, but I shan't gush any longer, except to say - what an incredible author you truly are! Mwah!
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Wow, this was truly disturbing. It's a shame that Aro didn't have a twin brother helping him, then Joseph Mengele would really have been interested in him. *shudders* Thanks for that little bit of hope at the end; I don't think I could have beared to know that she never got better or that Edward offed himself so that Bella would never have to look at him again. *shivers*
ksw3 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Wow! Not a lot of words. What an emotional story. I can see why it would take Bella so long to realize that it was Edward and not her sick tormentors.
cejsmom chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
When he let her go, I totally started to cry! OMG! I was starting to think he was going to kill himself or something to let her free! Wow! Awesome! totally had my attention the entire time!
motherbeatrice chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
omg, so intense. Loved it. I think it would be nice if someone would skin Aro alive for what he did...

great story...scary.
barburella chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Ooooh contest is over?

Woot. Can't wait to see what readers think.
jeninef chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Ohhhh this was sooo good! I really enjoyed it! I would love to read more or some sort of continuation on how they move forward...great job!
rubell chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
how cruel! to use edward against her? and then when he finally finds her she is so sure that that it is a new form of punishment she cannot even begin to see past it...
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10