Reviews for Strangers In Our Skin
bmango chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Awwwww, I'm glad you wrote more of them although I have to say it took some deep breathing on my part to want to read about their pain again. At least I knew that they were together in this one. Thank you for writing more and sharing! -b
Melany333 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
love it
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Such a strong love and unbreakable bond they have between them! They might have taken a few hits, especially poor Bella, but they survive and thrive in spite of the evil done them! Bravo!
tigger5600 chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
I love that you gave us more of this one :)

-Kate
2lulu2 chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Aw, I'm so so glad you continued this! A perfect ending to a story that has a future. I am so impressed! I came from fictionators by the way. So glad they recommended you!
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oh my this was brilliant! I totally cried too. So heart breaking!
jojobear33 chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Amazingggggggggggggggggg amazinggggggggg
Mooah chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Although when I read it the other day, I was satisfied that it was literally just a one shot. When the alert arrived in my email and confirmed there was a second part, I was ecstatic!

Just tied things up nicely for me, thank you (:
KeeWit chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
The whole time I was reading this story I was trying to think of some way that Edward could prove to Bella that he was real. I couldn't come up with anything.

I was so scared while I was reading the second chapter. I was afraid you were going to end it with a complete twist and have the last sentence be Edward standing over Bella while she was asleep with electrodes and a scalpel in his hands.
KeeWit chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
This was such a haunting story!
divyvicki chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Don't we get to know how they put their lives back together. Surely you could come up with oh 8 or so more chapters outlining what happens when they get back to real life and how they recovered from this horrific event in their lives.
sujari6 chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Great chapter.
planetblue chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
WOW. I've never read a FF like this before! So different, so mesmerizing! You can write anything!
CynMar Rom chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :) that was so sweet :) I loved it :D and I'd love to know how they fare in the real world... jsut saying *sly grin*

Much love!
dag21 chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
I really, really, really hope that they keep talking to you ;)
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »