Reviews for Strangers In Our Skin
Princess Mishawaka chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
I really like the way you keep Bella sane even though she has been tormented over and over again. Her tormentors used her love for Edward to torture her and that would drive her over the edge into insanity.

Edward had patience and let Bella move at her own speed. He kept his voice, his hands and everything else the Volturi used to confuse Bella to himself and just let her do what she wanted and what felt good to her.

Once Bella saw the love coming from Edward she know that this was him because the Volturi couldn't duplicate... true love
Christy53 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Beautiful Ending!
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Wow That is devestating! Amazing job! Xoxoxoxoxo
Team66fan chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
That was amazing! Love can conquer all.
bmango chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Awwwww, I'm glad you wrote more of them although I have to say it took some deep breathing on my part to want to read about their pain again. At least I knew that they were together in this one. Thank you for writing more and sharing! -b
Melany333 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
love it
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Such a strong love and unbreakable bond they have between them! They might have taken a few hits, especially poor Bella, but they survive and thrive in spite of the evil done them! Bravo!
tigger5600 chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
I love that you gave us more of this one :)

2lulu2 chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Aw, I'm so so glad you continued this! A perfect ending to a story that has a future. I am so impressed! I came from fictionators by the way. So glad they recommended you!
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oh my this was brilliant! I totally cried too. So heart breaking!
jojobear33 chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Amazingggggggggggggggggg amazinggggggggg
Mooah chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Although when I read it the other day, I was satisfied that it was literally just a one shot. When the alert arrived in my email and confirmed there was a second part, I was ecstatic!

Just tied things up nicely for me, thank you (:
KeeWit chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
The whole time I was reading this story I was trying to think of some way that Edward could prove to Bella that he was real. I couldn't come up with anything.

I was so scared while I was reading the second chapter. I was afraid you were going to end it with a complete twist and have the last sentence be Edward standing over Bella while she was asleep with electrodes and a scalpel in his hands.
KeeWit chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
This was such a haunting story!
divyvicki chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Don't we get to know how they put their lives back together. Surely you could come up with oh 8 or so more chapters outlining what happens when they get back to real life and how they recovered from this horrific event in their lives.
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »