Reviews for Strangers In Our Skin
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oh my this was brilliant! I totally cried too. So heart breaking!
jojobear33 chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Amazingggggggggggggggggg amazinggggggggg
Mooah chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Although when I read it the other day, I was satisfied that it was literally just a one shot. When the alert arrived in my email and confirmed there was a second part, I was ecstatic!

Just tied things up nicely for me, thank you (:
KeeWit chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
The whole time I was reading this story I was trying to think of some way that Edward could prove to Bella that he was real. I couldn't come up with anything.

I was so scared while I was reading the second chapter. I was afraid you were going to end it with a complete twist and have the last sentence be Edward standing over Bella while she was asleep with electrodes and a scalpel in his hands.
KeeWit chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
This was such a haunting story!
divyvicki chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Don't we get to know how they put their lives back together. Surely you could come up with oh 8 or so more chapters outlining what happens when they get back to real life and how they recovered from this horrific event in their lives.
sujari6 chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Great chapter.
planetblue chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
WOW. I've never read a FF like this before! So different, so mesmerizing! You can write anything!
CynMar Rom chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :) that was so sweet :) I loved it :D and I'd love to know how they fare in the real world... jsut saying *sly grin*

Much love!
dag21 chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
I really, really, really hope that they keep talking to you ;)
shaz308 chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Thanks for adding to your story. Looking forward to reading more of your work thanks.
motherbeatrice chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
no, I'm glad you continued on...going through the struggle of her fighting for reality and sanity...that was awesome...thanks for the continuation...loved the whole story...very intense...
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
wow that was tough. xx
cejsmom chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
What a surprise! I love how she figures out how he really is hers! Awesome! Seeing Alice as Alice must have helped too?
runtagua chapter 2 . 5/28/2012