Reviews for Welcome Back
Metalshadow1909 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Wow. I just finished the show on Netflix, and the ending caught me totally off guard, but it looks like you had it figured out!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
great storie write more
SpyroAgain chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Honestly, I think this is too obvious to be the real ending. It seems like a likely way to go and if it were to be this way and not something more extraordinary i'd be disappointed. but great job though
jessytemple chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
my mom thinks the same.. i prefer the idea that he is switching between two alternative universes. ;) lets see what explanation they are going to give.. good to read an Awake fic! thanks for writing.
Sarah1281 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
This is definitely how I want the show to end. Nice job with this. I like his panic at the beginning as he tries to figure out what's going on and where he is.
imitateslife chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Thank you for getting the Awake train going! I wish this *was* a spoiler alert, because I can't help but think Michael deserves some happiness after all he's been through. A very cute little ficlet! I hope to see more from you!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Very good theory.. I am hoping this happens too... But they will not get to this point until the show ends sooooo possibly a long time before we find out.. Thanks for getting it out there! I will have to post my theories soon..
Mo chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I have actually thought about this being one of the scenarios for the way this show could end. But then again I have lots of theories. With a show like this, there are tons. But that's part of what makes it so great, it keeps you guessing. But then again there has been only what, six episodes? Not a whole lot of time to work out how the endings going to play out.
Jessica chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Love the fact that there are three authors that see potential in writing fanfic for Awake...most of them seem to surround Rex the most so i'm glad that there's one author that would write a Michael-centered story...Short and Sweet-THANK YOU
GoneForever212 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Total possibility. But honestly, I'm hoping that neither lives are a reality and either Michael is in a coma or died (in some weird syfy twist). But there's so much more that needs to happen first (like Terra falling for Michael & him feeling some inexplicable attraction to her even though he still has Hannah- I'm almost nearly 100% sure that will happen). There's also a matter of the actual car crash- something bigger happened there. Suspicious!

God, I love this show, lolz.

Anyway, thanks for posting this! Hopefully more people will pick up on Awake.
Rhyolight04 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I hope they get that far on the show. Nice job.
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I was thinking that would happen or someone is expirimenting on him to if people could remember things in there dreams or live alternate realities as if they were real or something like that. My final idea was that he can travel between the two realities. One day he's in the reality where his wife is alive and in the other he is in the one where Rex is alive. :D Anyone have anyother ideas?

Also I think that eventually in one reality he will end up in a loony bin
narcoleptic86 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Just started watching and i had this thought as well-coma patient.
stoneagequeen chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Now THAT'S a great possible ending to this most fascinating series! It would be ironic if BOTH 'realities' were really a dream.

It would be awesome if both Rex and Hannah were alive and Micheal just hurt and then would fully recover.

I love happy endings!

Thanks for posting and sharing with us!
color my world bright chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
YES! MY REQUEST FOR AN "AWAKE" CATEGORY HAS FINALLY BEEN GRANTED!

Sorry, I'm just very excited that the creators of the site got my email. Onto your one-shot - very realistic, I liked it. Congrats on publishing the first "Awake" fic! :D

-A