Reviews for Library Flowers
emeraldmew2 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
not bad, i liked it! i like it (not only because its advanceshipping) but because its short enough to be enjoyable but long enough to provide a good story
IchigoHatake chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I love it so much. It feels...different from other stories I've read. In a good way. It makes me want this to become a full story about Ash's efforts to win May over. Beautiful one-shot.
StartersoverLegends chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
I thought it was fantastic for a one-shot. It would be really cool if it kept going, but a really awesome short.
ZachaRicO chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Hey, that was pretty good! Er, tell me...is this an alternate universe (AU)?
Blazetile chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
You, sir, just got yourself another follower
One if many i suspect
Hope your other stories are as good as this one :)
TearsOfThePast chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
You did great!
JackToSquareOne chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
First off, I've read this one-shot multiple times (it's just that AWESOME XD) but I never got around to reviewing, and I apologize for that. This one-shot is one of the best Advanceshipping one's I've seen. And don't even get me started on Pokemon: League of Ultimates. :D You're an amazing author. Keep up the good work.
XSilentSerenityX chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Loved it! Looking forward to reading more from you.
GloomyHaruka chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Felt like reading a one shot today and stumbled upon your's Pichu!:3
Ahaha, anyway's, I really liked this a lot! It was really cute and made me giggle and fangirl a few times. LOL.
All though, I just seriously hate the term 'friend zone'. But I knew you didn't mean it in a bad/annoying way. So it's all good!:3
Anyway's, this was a really sweet oneshot, I defiantly enjoyed it! Great job!8D
NazaIsTheBest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
one question is the ending
PAS-15 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Good one-shot! Excellent!
brompton.pikachuu chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
i wish it had another chapter because its awesome
PurpleRock chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
too cute! sequal? :D
Trainer Jayden chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I feel ya. I had a girl i liked, but I missed my chance and she left the state. My first and only crush, ever. I'll be forever alone. :( But on the serious side, nice story. Like how you didn't do what lots of authors have done and had the 2 spontaneously confess thier love. That idea got old.
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I thought it was really sweet and I liked how they didn't get together quickly in the end cause it feels more realistic. I also thought it was well written and personal.