Reviews for Ghosts and Graces
I love it
Susanne chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
beautiful
nebula2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This was a nice addition to the episode with Angel in it. I think that you captured both the characters really well and after what they went through during the case together them both opening up to one another in this situation makes sense. Nice job!
Thn0715 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I'm sorry I missed this when you originally posted it, but better late than never, right? This was a TERRIFIC story! You captured so much of JJ and Derek's emotions with few words. Your descriptions were spot on. It's nice to see that they can lean on each other like this. Especially Derek, who's always trying to be the strong one for everyone else. Very well done! I loved it!
dannyanne chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Awesome.
IwKa chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Ahh,love it. Great work.
spk chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Very touching. I really loved the bit wth the quarter. :)
Whiitewolf chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This was a terrific post ep fic! I can see this actually happening and that's part of what makes it so great! I love the language you use and you're great at using descriptions.
CMCrazies chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Loved this ! so sweet
BrandSpankingNew chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Oh wow. I've been trying to write a one shot based of this episode, and I hadn't really gotten anywhere with it yet. But you just gave me some much needed inspiration.

I really enjoyed this story. Morgan and JJ's awkwardness rings very true to life, because situations like this are so difficult. No one knows how to handle situations like that, and your story showed that off so well. I especially liked JJ's feeble attempt to give Morgan back his wings, and how he reacted to it exactly as she had intended. Beautiful little one shot here!
KricketWilliams chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Nicely done! I like this a lot, too. It is beautiful. I am glad Morgan had a friend in JJ, too.
lrigD chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This is a very good post-ep. You captured JJ and Morgan perfectly. It'd have been a great continuation of the actual episode!
dino-dog83 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
OMG I knew they went for beers at the end. Ok so maybe they only went in fanfic world but still. This, was pretty awesome. I think you captured both charcters well and the feelings they both had. I especially like the part where you said that this case had changed the 2 of them forever.

Good work!
freakingdork chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
OMG YOU ARE KILLING ME WITH ALL THE FEELS.

Everything about this is so in character and that makes it all the more painful/wonderful.
Tara621 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
CRYING. AT WORK. And yeah, I loved this so, so, so much. Thank you for writing it. So real & I love their relationship maybe the most & you really captured it. The quarter! Gah, I love you!