Reviews for Impact
Guest chapter 15 . 2/5/2014
Mirandia should of kissed him back t
They make a hot couple
SelaNaib chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I have to start reading your stories with a thesaurus close at hand as I'm running out of adjectives to describe how much I enjoy them.
sarCHRIS2012 chapter 35 . 11/11/2012
just sad i hope we see them get married ;(
Guest chapter 35 . 10/24/2012
Are you still writing a follow up? I would really like to read it!
gycah20 chapter 35 . 10/23/2012
frenchyloop chapter 35 . 10/20/2012
Took me a while to read cause I was trying to avoid the ending. However, I loved it. ngl, I may or may not have shed a tear or two. Oooh and before I forget, miranda's reactions are cute. ...and Susan/Maggie didnt happen but i'll live! I didn't expect Sienna though, at first I thought you were having maggie catch the lady with the ugly green outfit that had been at the court I was laughing. Anyway, thanks for sharing your work with us! :')
luci465 chapter 35 . 10/14/2012
I’m a little sad like Muse that this particular story is ending, but I’ll be a little more forgiving than her because I know you won’t leave us hanging with so many questions.

I know I’ve said it before, but it needs to be said again. I adore Lydia! I love all the kids, but Lydia is just so damn cute. I’m glad she got her dessert! :D The goodbyes were bittersweet, but I’ll adopt Maggie’s attitude and say they are just “see ya” until the family visits Paris. Maggie’s leaving was hardest on Miranda as I knew it would be, but she has her moms for support, and she’ll get through it. It would’ve been a thousand times if Miranda had left Pine Valley. No one would’ve been able to survive that. Truer words were never spoken than those of Miranda to Bianca. She may have the Cambias DNA, but she is Bianca’s daughter through and through. There is no doubt whatsoever about that.

I like the bits and pieces or maybe bread crumbs is a better word here of possible future stories. Maggie and Sienna meeting! I didn’t see that coming and I love it. I’m imaging the family visiting Paris and finding that the two of them are a couple. AJ’s going to play matchmaker for his sister and Chloe! Oh, that should be good!

My favorite bread crumb was the possibility of the revisiting of the marriage discussion between our favorite couple. Marissa is right. It is a subject that definitely needs to be revisited, but she did need to reassure Bianca about Paris. I know Marissa will be the exception to the rule with Bianca’s “Paris curse” and that nothing will break them, particularly in your more than capable hands. You show the love and the connection between them so damn well. It’s simply brilliant. I’ll miss this story, but I’m looking forward to more updates of our favorite couple and family.
AMCPrincess chapter 35 . 10/12/2012
great story! Cant wait for the follow up story!:)
Guest chapter 35 . 10/2/2012 sweet. A fitting end for this story. Am looking forward to your next story. Thank you.
E chapter 35 . 10/2/2012
I agree with Fab. I am sighing happy sighs after reading this. Thanks for sharing your gift, and I can't wait for whatever else you and Muse cook up!
Fabulous 32 chapter 35 . 10/2/2012
A great end to a great story. Thank you!
luci465 chapter 34 . 9/30/2012
So, I’m going to have to have the tissues ready for your next chapter, huh? I’ll have them ready so bring it on. The little glimpses of the goodbyes we get here are easing us into the ones that will be killers in the next update. I keep forgetting to tell you how much I like Marissa and Reggie’s relationship. I can see the two of them leaving their current firm and starting a new one.

We get to meet Miranda’s first crush/love! I’m not too happy with Chloe’s reaction to AJ. That’s Miranda’s brother so she’s just going to have to deal with it. You had me cracking up with Kendall’s reaction to being compared to their mom. I’ve had that conversation with my sisters many times!

From your note and title of the chapter, I see you’ve reached a decision regarding your quandary. I can’t wait to read what you have in store for us with the family’s futures. Knowing you, it will amazing and all kinds of brilliant.
luci465 chapter 33 . 9/30/2012
Wow! I didn’t see Miranda offering to go to Paris. She’s definitely her mother’s daughter, but it isn’t a solution in this case. I’m glad Maggie was able to get through to her on that point because that would be way too much for the family to take. AJ is such a bright young man. He sees the mistakes made by his father and grandfather, and he doesn’t want to repeat them. I don’t really see him as the corporate type anyway. He, thankfully, didn’t inherit that part of the Chandler nature. I really like that he is building a relationship with Maggie, and she seems to have made it through to the other side and found her will to live again. Lydia is just too damn cute for words.

I love the banter between Marissa and Bianca and with them and Maggie. You do that so well and a lot comes out of those banter sessions. I absolutely loved the “one true love” conversation. It was perfect and I believe exactly how those of us who fell in love with Minx see them. They are each other’s one true love and this story captures it perfectly.
xSereneChaos chapter 34 . 9/29/2012
Such an amazing chapter! I think the bit with Miranda getting all nervous around Chloe was adorable. I love that Miranda is finally okay and that she's good with Maggie leaving. She feels that reassurance and that's amazing.

frenchyloop chapter 34 . 9/28/2012
Okay I like Chloe, I do. She's nice and I got a good first impression of her and Miranda's little interaction. Also, I'm so sad that this is the penultimate chapter! I was listening to Ke$ha's new song "Die Young" and for some reason the scene with Reggie and Marissa's conversation was so happy and I had a huge smile. The song is irrelevant I don't know why I mentioned it but your writing made me happy haha. There's so many questions that I still have! How are they going to be answered in one chapter? Ela! I know you won't disappoint me but just wanted to tell you about all my questions even if I didn't really mention them. To be honest, I'm so delighted with what you did with this story. Once again, great job! xo
P.S. Just a little reminder of my crackship cause I think that's something I should mention... Susan/Maggie ftw! That is all. Have a wonderful week! Best wishes! (: