Reviews for Lonely Chance
1tinac chapter 1 . 2/3
Very nice.
GardeniasInHand chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This is a fantastic story and I hope you continue it!
CentauRita chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Statistically speaking, Edward meet Jasper was a one in a million 'Lonely Chance'
alanneau2 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Very satisfying story!
Hank's Lady chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I loved this one - sad and sweet and with hope at the end. Edward was my least favourite character until I started reading your work; you've got me really liking him now :)
CCHemmingsworth chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I LOVE this story! Please do more chapters?
aStubbornRose chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Could you please continue this? Pretty please!
Withmyheadintheclouds chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Great story! I would love to read a future-take of these two...
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I really enjoyed this. I hope they find their way back to each other when the time is right.
jennayg123 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Aww I'm sad that Edward couldn't stay! I hope there's more to come at some point!
Michaela07 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oh, so this one was yours! This was definitely my first choice in the contest! Slow and beautiful.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Fantastic story and as much as I love the HEA I think you ended this perfectly, neither one was ready for anything more at this particular moment. Although I do hope that their paths will cross again soon.
TwiWeasel chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oh, verrah nice. These two had some serious chemestry right away! The story ends well here, but it could also flow nicely into a future meeting. The choice is yours, of course, and I'll happily go along with whatever plan of action you take. :D
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Loved their chemistry! I would love to read more of these two! Maybe how they find each other again? Please?
featherme chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This was lovely. I hope their paths cross again. Thanks for sharing!