Reviews for Hela Half Rotted
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 6/15/2014
I thought Hela really disliked the cold-it was mentioned several times in the story previous. But she can bundle up nicely now.

I like Hela and Ullr together now. Good ending.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
Well, Baldur was stupid to say the least. Wasn't Hela asked to weep for Baldur, though? She is still living, sort of, and should count.

And Odin's revenge was nasty, and so was Skadi's.

Meanwhile, Ullr continues to enjoy himself wherever he stays, like many other cute guys.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 6/15/2014
Well, I'm surprised that Skadi will let Ullr go for part of the year of like that-I bet she doesn't really know where, or who, he's going to be with-but Hela will get to be happy at least part of the time.

Sharing some Odin-hate here...
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
Oops, trouble in what little paradise exists for Hela...but Loki probably feels he should act like a father and find out what his daughter is up to, and if the lout enjoying her favors actually deserves them.

Darn. Just when Hela was happy for a little bit.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
Ah, so Ullr overextended himself (but I wonder what he'll say about his situation). And Loki is going to wish he hadn't killed Baldur, if I recall correctly.

Poor Hela, though; always so cold, so lonely.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
Oh, dear. Death did try to make life easier for her; but how will the mortal part of her live in this place?
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Nice guys. How well they rationalize cruelty to a child!
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 6/14/2014
Oh, how awful! Odin is an idiot-he could have made allies, not enemies, of Loki's three children. Somehow, my feelings about Ragnarok have changed a little.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Oh, dear-how horrible for Hela, who really doesn't want to be the hand of death.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
Good chapter-I'm glad that there some people in Asgard who don't hate her.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Nice Aesir; are these children hostages for Loki's good behavior, or are the gods just being idiots again?
Guest chapter 11 . 2/9/2014
I love the story . I think it tells of
why she hated odin . I love norse myths and you should write more about other misunderstood gods
GrezzWizard chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
I love the pairing of hela and (I forgot his name) also great story please make a squel
Ridderres chapter 11 . 7/9/2012