Reviews for Epiphany
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
That was good i liked it you should put more chapters up just saying
KingKillerq chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was... pretty good for your first fic
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Really good and funny story.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Awwww, very fun.
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Wonderful story! :) Nice job on this! I really liked this, including the 'row of fireworks' quote, and especially the awesome effects of Harry's Patronus kicking some dementor- ss! Very, very cool having the Phoenix song emit from Harry's wand, and the golden glow sending the boggarts back to their hidey-holes. That all made for a very powerful, intense scene...and then we got to see Michael get his butt kicked by a very irate Harry - that was so nice to see Harry sticking up for Ginny's honor again! :)

A group of fireworks arranged themselves in a long row inside his cranium, primed to go off at any second. Realisation was coming, coming, it was just around the corner –

{{What can I say, I just really like seeing your version of Harry's thought processe figuring out what he feels for Ginny!}} :D

Btw, Tommy boy's middle name is Marvolo. ;)

Harry was so stumped, that he momentarily lost her [his?] voice.

...but he was damned if they'd [he'd] let them hurt Ginny [There's that all important jolt of courage that Harry needed to take on the dementor-boggarts! :)]

as she [he] took in her tomato – red face.

I hope you don't mind, I took the liberty of pointing out a few typos or gender mixups with the pronouns. No criticism is intended, just trying to help. Those pesky things easily slip through the most careful proofreading! ;)

Very nice, Dr C! :)
mdauben chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This was a fun little variation on harry and Ginny's first kiss. Great one shot!
FangirlBitch chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This is great! I love how you managed to break up Cho and Harry and Michael and Ginny. I hated them together. How you. Got Harry and Ginny together was amazing they are my favorite pairing ever and I can't seem to get enough of them. Please write more stories you are a great author!
Ahlat chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Great story, I loved it. I found Ginny's excessive use of sodding quite amusing.
hbmckidd chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I enjoyed this...I'm a big Harry / Ginny fan and have always thought that they should have gotten together sooner in canon so this was a pleasant read. Thanks for writing and sharing.
x81x chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
The characters were a little out of character. If Cho had said what she did to Ginny then Ginny would blow up at her not blush but other than that you had a great idea (:
Lord Jawblinneron chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Excellent one shot. Look forward to reading more from you.

Will