Reviews for Permanent Press
TwiliteAddict chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Very sensual and hot! Good read!
cloemarrie chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Poor Esme loosin' Carlisle at a young age. Glad she has Jasper though. Wow that was exotic :) lol
Lia Jane chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I absolutely adored this. So beautiful, moving, and SEXY all at the same time! I've never read a Jasper/Esme fic - never even wanted to - but I thoroughly enjoyed this. You just may have changed my mind about this pairing. Excellent job!
LPlover93 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Omg, so damn sexy! I must admit, i never thought of esme as more than motherly, so this was unexpected but awesome. Nice job!
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I replaced Jasper's name with Carlisle in my head and it was amazing! Poor Esme!
Fliberty chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This is adorable.

I like this cocky Jasper with such a thoughtful, caring side.

I liked the way he made Esme feel about herself and how he made her realise that what was happening between them in no way changed what she had with Carlisle.
Sazzledazzled chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Lovely story - very moving smut!
Decadent Anarchy chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Completely deserving of first place. I don't know what to say that will do it justice. It was a magnificent piece! I loved it. A while back, a friend and I were talking about how words are used out of context these days, or just simply over used. Awesome was one that came up. It seems like such a passé word these days, as oppossed to what it should mean, that you are in awe of something. Well, this to me was awesome. I am in awe.

It has recently come to my attention that non-cannon pairings are my favourite to read. So add to the Esme and Jasper pairing, what I felt was a very mature and classy take and lead up to exhibitionism; I was owned by these two.

I want to ignore the 'c' in the little box at the top, and live with the fruitless hope that there will be an update. ;)

Truly loved this! Congratulations on your win. Thoroughly deserved.

Min xx
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
i loved this story, thank you for entering and thank you for sharing

congrats on the win!

so lovely, um-continue?

~your pet
meadow11 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
wow. I wasn't sure about the pairing at first but my god that was hot!
moved to siberia chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Ye gods that was HOT! It was also sad, and, as usual, very well written.

Deserved to win, les. Good stuff!
BabyPups Whitlock chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Dear ReadingMama- greetings. This is Miss Josie Jane Kitty. My mama Pups just squealed with glee, and fainted like a bitch after mumbling something about Jasper Esme goodness, your magic pen and how much she is bowing down to your greatness. In short, I am fairly certain that she fell in love with this piece. I will be sure to order her to message you as soon as she comes around... and to help her I will be sitting on her head. She deserves it after that crazy squeal. Purrs and kitty kisses, Miss Josie Jane Kitty ( AKA JJ)
quoideneufj chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
First reaction: Jasper and Esme - nooooooooooooooo! But, this was OK. lol.
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Damn the beginning...I wanted to start crying :( But all it forgiven when you wrote that fuck hot lemon. HAHA!
shopperlm chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
OH MY GOD! That was such a great story! Really really good! All the emotions, up and down. Was not sure how I would like Esme/Jasper but you did it right. I knew Jasper was smooth, but wow!