Reviews for Don't Waltz
Rebeca chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
this has been sad, heartbreaking and well written at same parts. You deserve a lot of more reviews, although the Galeniss fangirl inside me now is crying
young dawn chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Way to rip out my heart. :/ But seriously, this was amazing - bold, beautiful, and brilliant. You conveyed the emotions and thoughts of these two broken souls so well. You make me want to believe that they both walked away from this little encounter a little less damaged and torn than before. Honestly, this has been one of the best pieces of writing I've come across in a while. It was flawless. Well done.

Lorelei Eve chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Why does this not have more reviews? This was just phenomenal. You really captured their lack of comfort with each other, the uncertainty of how to act, the pain at remembering what was and what could have been.
TheWeekendSinner chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I loved this. So beautiful. :') I love all the little memories you intertwined with the present encounter between G and K. :D

"Too bad he never taught her how to reel her neck in, before it got hacked right off her shoulders." There are so many of these little one-liners all throughout this story... loved!

"Because Peeta, who gave her everything he could (nearly nothing, but that was already the world to both of them)" Sums up the condition of their life and love perfectly.

""Sure," Gale answers, laughing. He always loved kids, always loved his siblings with a burning tenderness. He loves the same way Peeta does, almost – but more furiously, savagely." Wonderful way to put it.

"The way he says it makes her think he'll never return." My. Heart. Freakin'. Broke.

"She didn't look to see who had been cut against the pieces she left on the floor." Another one of those brilliant little lines in this story. Great way to portray Katniss. She'd been unintentionally selfish so often, and these words depict that perfectly.

Loved how you ended it with the quote.

Excellent. Seriously excellent. Enjoyed this thoroughly. :D
Saranha de Angelo chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This is really lovely (but also totally heartbreaking, of course). I really liked the overall tone of it, and how you used interspersing memories of Prim to show how present that pain still is for Katniss. I like how you played with time in general throughout, and I thought that you kept Katniss, Gale, and Peeta all in character. Thank you!
Lyselle chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Oh, oh, oh this is just so... amazing.

I adore your writing style and loved the way you switched in between memories and the present. The way you captured Katniss and Gale's strained and broken relationship was heartbreakingly perfect.