Reviews for Core Of My Addiction
mailaine chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Cas does seem like he would have a hair!kink. Definitely a good choice ;) This is very well written.
Rascal chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Sam's got to be like "What the heck, Dean?"
TardisAtHogwarts chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This is great, it's so hot and you totally nailed their characters (pun intended)
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
An amazing story, beautifully written.
MissBehavior chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I just recently started watching Supernatural, so I'm pretty new to the fandom, but damn, I think I just found a new obsession. Loving Destiel, very nice written!
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I don't even watch supernatural yet this is the hottest, CUTEST thing ever!
IdaAreIda chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Sh*t, that was hot! Oh my goodness, I haven't reviewed anything in MONTHS but this, THIS I cannot just be another "favorite" because this was freaking hot! I applaud you from behind the screen because that was amazing!
Aleandri chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Great job! I got a kick out of the idea that Castiel gets turned on by his hair eying pulled. Your writing style was really good, and I like the way you jumped through the storyline to focus on each time Dean escalated the situation by constantly pulling his hair. It was great for building up the dramatic tension! I hope to read more by you in the future.
Lost-Wings-in-Time chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I'm curious how Sam took to them just vanishing. I'm sure he was having a bit of a freak out before his brain kicked into gear and figured out that he PROBABLY didn't want to go back to the hotel room
Sexiest angel in the garrison chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Haha this was funny and also pretty hot. It was a cool twist. I really enjoyed it
oh chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Gun. Just. Gun. No matter how many times I read this I need a cold shower afterwards.
desti3l chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I have nothing to say other than this was amazing. Holy shit.
SuperFag chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read and I'm not even exaggerating
PiperGrace2015 chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
In the A/N... Friends with benefits or something? How'd you discover the hair!kink ?
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »