Reviews for Core Of My Addiction
BattleMonkey chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Serious talent. I hope you are honing your gift and not neglecting it.
- Kudos
msyking chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
My inner fangirl is squealing! This was FANTASTIC! Thanks so much for posting this!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Love this story ;)
babyvfan chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
Awesome job ;)
lovencharmed chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Absolutely LOVED IT! Very well done :)
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
hair kink that's nice I don't think ive ever read that before usually its a wing kink or the hand print kink
i-am-casass chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Cas does seem like he would have a hair!kink. Definitely a good choice ;) This is very well written.
Rascal chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Sam's got to be like "What the heck, Dean?"
TardisAtHogwarts chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This is great, it's so hot and you totally nailed their characters (pun intended)
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
An amazing story, beautifully written.
MissBehavior chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I just recently started watching Supernatural, so I'm pretty new to the fandom, but damn, I think I just found a new obsession. Loving Destiel, very nice written!
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I don't even watch supernatural yet this is the hottest, CUTEST thing ever!
IdaAreIda chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Sh*t, that was hot! Oh my goodness, I haven't reviewed anything in MONTHS but this, THIS I cannot just be another "favorite" because this was freaking hot! I applaud you from behind the screen because that was amazing!
Aleandri chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Great job! I got a kick out of the idea that Castiel gets turned on by his hair eying pulled. Your writing style was really good, and I like the way you jumped through the storyline to focus on each time Dean escalated the situation by constantly pulling his hair. It was great for building up the dramatic tension! I hope to read more by you in the future.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »