Reviews for Closer to the Sky
InfinityRabbit chapter 4 . 7/12
Hahahaha This is great! Can't wait to see what happens next! Although I am curious, wouldn't having more skys in the same place multiply that amount of area where you could get reception around them?
w- easy enough chapter 4 . 3/19
Hahaha! I really want the Varia to do a group hug with Tsuna, and the 10th gen being jealous when they find them. This is a cute story.
meme7789 chapter 4 . 1/3
I love the idea for this story w! this one of the most funniest KHR did have ever read b(_)d good job! I love how Emma is just the opposite of tsuna's reception and how then being together cancels them out. I wonder if dino and Nono have this problem? can you write a chapter where primo lives in the 21st century and have this problem (w)? it's where maybe tsuna is running away from his guardians and gets lost in the wild and his cellphone reception comes in handy :3 (but then the guardians would have bad reception and may not get the call, hmm XD?) did none of the other bosses know about this until tsuna? aaarrggggg, I'm dying to know what you come up with next TTATT!?
Made2352 chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
Whole thing... CRACKED ME UP! Love the idea, and super funny. :D
Melan01 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Faliara chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
OH DEAR. OH DEAR. BYAKURAN, YOU SAY?! xD Well this'll be fun!

My fav is still the first chapter. Seriously. Tsuna unwillingly became a literal tuna sandwich. xD
crazyfan17 chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
Pure hilariousness this story had me rolling since the first sentence lol :D
Guest chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Pfft, next is Byakuran?
Tsumugi Hitomi chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
What about Night Flames of the Vendice? Can Bermuda be a cellphone reception tower too? If he can, can you make a chapter of that please?
ezcap1st chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Uni is such a cute little devil
Fi Suki Saki chapter 4 . 5/24/2013
Oh poor Enma...!

It's okay Enma, you should be with me then! I don't have any cellphone! So you be able to stay with me, Enma!

Poor Tsuna... haha

Aww... Uni go to Byakuran's house! XD
Yoshikuni Itoe chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
LOLOLOLOLOL! Trolling the maximum, Uni! XD Awesome update!
XIIIsirius chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Can I get a Tsuna satellite? I have crappy reception here at my place!

I loved this story! I feel so sorry for Tsuna, being used for his abilities and I loved the Varia, the image of them huddling together by the door really made me laugh as for Enma, poor guy, how does he use his phone? I really wonder. Poor Gamma, running all over the place, I really want to see Dino and Byakuran here. Please update soon!
swanfrost chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
OH man oh lol this was amazing XD blue lotus NICE
xXnazaraXx chapter 4 . 5/15/2013