Reviews for And What Yomi Found There
ritzkiaprilia chapter 13 . 12/26/2015
Damn! Cliffhanger! Arghhh!
So, Mato from Yomi's world come to save her Yipppiii!
Hope you update this story someday (ugh, your last update is 3 years ago T.T )
Can't wait to see Saya and Strength/Yuu reaction about this Mato :3
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
If only it continued, things would definitely be tied up, and an awesome fanfiction would have come into being

Of course, if you are still working on stuff, and reading this, please continue! It's a great story that even not finished is worth reading again! But I still would like a complete story even better!
Yomi chapter 13 . 11/19/2013
Oh make another chapter I can't belive mato achaly came to the world to save yomi I want to see how this ends up
lovebug141 chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
Wow this is becoming so interesting! I really really wanna know what happens next! Please please update soon, this story is amazing! I wonder what ova mato's gonna say... Don't leave me hangin' update soon! :)
Ryuuohjin chapter 13 . 5/3/2013
Intressted in what happens mext
Guest chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
CLIFFHANGER! And now, original Mato meet original Yomi. Will you continue this?
firepowerblade2 chapter 13 . 1/11/2013
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupp pppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppdddddddddddddddddddddaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttttttttttteee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 13 . 12/8/2012
* Amused Snort* Yeah guess we should've seen that coming.
FaceMeltor chapter 13 . 12/7/2012
To put it in the immortal words of Bad Boys 2; 'This shit just got real'.

Well now, this is giving me ideas though. Sure, now we've got OVA Mato and Yomi here, but what happened to the aine counterparts? I mean, they've gotta gone somewhere and they probably don't like it. My guess is either they got shunted into the OVA world and inhabit Yomi and Mato's bodies there or they're stuck as low-level, Arata-style BRS and DM knockoffs in the Otherworld somewhere. This is getting interesting.

Also, I think that The Kunoichi is literally incapable of saying anything but "Can't wait to see what happens next!", just as an aside.
The Kunoichi chapter 13 . 12/5/2012
So OVA Mato is here too? This is getting more and more exciting! Can't wait to see what happens next!
rst64tlc chapter 13 . 12/5/2012
OVA Mato is back! this story is getting interesting. Can't wait until the next chapter. also if both OVA Yomi and Mato are in the Anime world, what are the Anime Yomi and Mato doing in the OVA world?
Taeniaea chapter 13 . 12/5/2012
cool story
Guest I chapter 13 . 12/4/2012
This mean ova's Mato realized that Yomi in her world is not her Yomi right? How about you picturing what happen with anime's Mato&Yomi in ova's world?
Knight25 chapter 13 . 12/4/2012
OVA Mato? WOW...this just got even more interesting.
FaceMeltor chapter 12 . 11/28/2012
Very good to see more of your story again. I like the chapter. If this thing at the end means that we're going to have a OVA Dead Master vs. Anime Dead Master standoff I'm all for it.

Only one little mistake, "Mein name ist Yomi Takanashi!" is written a bit wrong, "name" should be "Name", nouns are always capitalized in German. If you have other passages that need translating just PM me, I am German. On the side, just message me anyway, I could be your proofreader/ sounding board; you'd get better quality chapters out faster that way.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »