Reviews for Pasado Oscuro
elendoy chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Hello Mothstar!
I was trying to read your fic, but it was impossible for some reasons: the names make no sense, the grammar is terrible. In brief, I believe google translate epicly fail or you really need a bit more practice with your Spanish.
I would honestly like to read your story, yet it's really confusing. At this point my advice would be to edit it, maybe rewrite it, or just write it in English beacuase as a native speaker of Spanish I wasn't able to understand. Even the summary was hard to understand. In Spanish it should be: "Una gatita está a punto de ser aprendiz pero nadie sabe de donde proviene. Ella sólo sabe que su padre era un pícaro que inquieóa al Clan por lunas. La sospechas la seguirán constantemente. ¿Descubrirá de donde proviene y será capaz de lidiar con la verdad?" Unfortunately I'm just trying to imagine (guess) what you wanted to say there. And that same point applies to the the whole chapter, list of characters included.
I admire your bravery for publishing in a foreign language, but whenever you publish something in a language you aren't fluent you need to make it as clear and perfect as possible. If you don't do it that way, you'll have confused native (or fluent) readers just like I feel.
Don't be discouraged and keep writing in Spanish!
And please take into account my advise... :)

Take care,
ObsessedwithBirds chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Haha, Google translator failed at the names. But it looks good so far. :D I don't speak Spanish lol. Can't wait for more.