Reviews for Catalyst
erinamelena chapter 25 . 1/23
This is an incredible story. I wish you would finish it, but I understand if you don't have the time or motivation. You're other works are just as good and I am enjoying reading through them!
Please write another chapter, the story is amazing.
Wolfspirit44 chapter 25 . 1/3
If I were to write what I truly thought about this story, it would go on for days. So I'm just going to cut to the chase and say- write?- it: Beautifully done, I love the intricate plot, Sakura is so freaking badass, Sasuke is so loveable, and this story is magnificent. Well done!
thedoggydog2 chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
Pleaseeeee update this story!
Inlovewithships chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
Pleaseeee updateeee I love it!
GlisteningSnow chapter 25 . 11/26/2014
Please finish this story! I love it!
MIA chapter 25 . 10/18/2014
Please continue this story! It's so captivating and it seems it'll be getting intense soon... Your writing style is also amazing in the sense that I cannot stop reading from the moments I start; it's very good. I sincerely hope you haven't forgotten this wonderful story and will continue it soon :) Thank you for sharing this ;)
princessrebelde7262 chapter 25 . 6/27/2014
O my gosh FREAKING CONTINUE DONT YOU STOP THIS IS AMAZING !
Guest chapter 25 . 6/15/2014
I loved loved loved your story! I hope you have a chance to update! I swear, your story is one of the few that keep me glued to my phone and computer until the very end :-) keep going with this story!
ItsMyImagination chapter 25 . 4/21/2014
You story has intranced me. Even though I notice that you have not updated this story in over a year I will still be waiting to see if you ever do come back to it. It is just that ameizing. I hope you do fine sometime for it in some point of your life. :) hope to hear from you soon
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 25 . 4/4/2014
WHY. WHY DO YOU LEAVE US WITH SUCH A DEVASTATING CLIFFHANGER. I CANT DEAL RIGHT NOW.
This story is HELLA AMAZING! I LOVE EVERYTHING about it! And you write it so well! Please please PLEASE continue this story! I understand you have a life but please when you get the chance update it! Please don't abandon it!
I sound like a dying thirsty woman XD but hell that's how I feel like after seeing no more chapters of this story!
The characters are VERY well developed! And i love the shifts of point of view you made with everyone!
I pray Sasuke makes it alive! But hey there's always gonna be some kind of drama xD
Thank you for thia chapter though! Finally the SasuSaku love has triumphed! And Sasuke oh gosh I just love him in this story!
Amazing Beautiful Exquisite and Fantastic story this is! Thank you so much for sharing and please update soon!
A loyal and waiting fan :)
Claire chapter 25 . 3/18/2014
Ohmygosh! How sad! :( poor Sakura...poor Sasuke... I think I'm going to cry... Please finish this story?
Moko Mogami Chan chapter 25 . 2/15/2014
Please update. T.T I read all of this in one day and I love it so much. I also read your one shot about Sasuke and his fear with good looking kids. I honestly love your writing and this story is amazing so pleaseeeeee.
CH0KYUHYUN chapter 25 . 1/23/2014
"sakura was right to worry" your last words had me worried :"( this story is soooo amazing. You know what, im not even a fan of anime but starting from now im sasusaku biggest shipper! I ship them a lot T_T i hope you continue this wonderful story (even if i wont know when you did it because i dont have account to this site) i really wish you have an acc in AFF though, surely ill subscribe there and support you, of course hehehehe im going to read your next story, i guess. I hope you come back soon, author-nim 3
CaramelSwirl123 chapter 25 . 1/11/2014
This story is soo good! Please post soon when you have enough time! (we all have lives)