Reviews for Catalyst
I don't know why only 440 post your story is really good. I love it
Hi Jinny! Where are you, I miss you. It's been long time for you updating but I want to say thank you for being a great writer. I love all your stories though it still left hanging me there. I hope you will continue to shower us with your amazing stories and can't wait for next update. C'mon c'mon Jinny finish the stories I know you can do it. Good luck and much love from your fans
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 26 . 1/16
PLEASE UPDATE AND ADD MORE CHAPTERS THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY. Ive read all your stories thyre very good. :)
This is such a good book! Plz make a sequel because I love your writing!
Nami9Tails chapter 1 . 1/4
This is such a good story! Please continue it!
Serelena chapter 26 . 12/27/2016
I am completely in awe of this story! I don't even like these kinds of stories and this might be the best Sasuke/Sakura story I've read on this site! Thank you so so much for writing this.
iam schadenfreude chapter 26 . 12/7/2016
So sooo exciting!
akwardllama chapter 26 . 11/17/2016
This story makes my heart happy. It's well written and sakura isn't some simpering wimp, but instead she has cunning and wit and it's wonderful. It will be interesting to see how the story progress's. I am so excited for the next chapter.
darkredmacabre chapter 26 . 11/8/2016
Are you planning on updating?
walkingspring chapter 26 . 9/11/2016
Thanks for sticking to this story Daisy!
walkingspring chapter 10 . 9/11/2016
this story rocks!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/9/2016
God I love this story just like all the others you've written and I can't wait to read the final. Take your time I'm a medicine student too and I barely have time to do shit so I completely understand that this is a hobby and not your job so I'll patiently wait for when you have time to upload any continuation to this story. :)
sheyul chapter 26 . 8/22/2016
i love all of your stories! and one thing that i probably admire most is your love for Sakura. Wish you all the best things in life
Rachel chapter 19 . 7/31/2016
Awh they are so cute together!
Rachel chapter 12 . 7/30/2016
Wow I just keep binge reading on and on... XD. On another note I really like the way this story is heading and we'll done so far!