Reviews for Catalyst
Yui Kuran chapter 26 . 10/8
I love your story!
ink7blot chapter 26 . 10/5
I'm so fucking dead inside. Not because they finally figured out what they are (Sasuke, she cannot read your mind so get yo butt up and CONFESS) but because... because... IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED.

I'M DEAD OKAY. D-E-D. (Leverage references? lol i'm really not hilarious but anyways...) IT'S BEEN A YEAR AND IDK IF YOU'RE GOING TO CONTINUE THIS WORK OF ART BUT I REALLY *NEED* YOU TO.

So sad and so dead and so ready for a new chapter that might not come ~Scarlet
crimson sana chapter 26 . 8/7
Of all the one's you've written, this one is my most favourite! Looking forward to the next chapter!
ILoveSxS chapter 26 . 6/8
I am so sad because there are no more chapters.
ILoveSxS chapter 24 . 6/8
Lol he has the marriage contract
ILoveSxS chapter 21 . 6/8
This is so good omg.

No Sakura it was so hard to get you back!
Lily chapter 26 . 5/31
What?! No more chapters?! :(
Zessia chapter 26 . 5/25
PLEASE UPDATE THIS WONDERFUL STORY! I really, really love it! I beg you, it cannot just end here unfinished! :((((((((
lilacwrath chapter 26 . 5/9
You've made me fall in love with this fierce and powerful Princess Sakura. I absolutely love the dynamics of your story's SasuSaku. It's so tragic and romantic and ughhh .
Thanks for sharing this with us!
Sympathetic Wishes chapter 26 . 5/3
I just love this story so much! If know you haven't updated for awhile, I understand, writing takes time and perhaps you've hit maybe a writer's block (I could be wrong) but whenever I hit a writer's block I go back to rereading any of my earlier chapters for the story I can't seem to continue, perhaps rereading what I consider is my favorite chapters that I've written.

Another tip I'd like to give is, it's perfectly fine if you ever want to do like a time skip, you know, just sort of broadly describing major events in the war, boring things that perhaps you're disinterested in writing in specific details, you can always just describe how this battle took place, who won, how they won etc, just a couple of sentences. I think most of your readers don't necessarily care about the physical conflicts or even the political combats necessarily outside of like a specific threat involving Sakura.

I think they mostly just want to see how SasuSaku relationship unfolds, which you can do if you want by just interjecting love scenes in between battles.

All of this is hypothetical of course, feel free to ignore every advice I just gave lol. I hope I'm wrong about the writer's block and I hope you update soon! I love this story so so so much. And whatever you write I will love as long as there's a happy ending lol, well even with a sad ending I'm sure I'll love your writing, but please don't do that! lol Sasuke and Sakura deserve to be together in this story so much, they've been through too much already.

Oh and another tip I can give you, that I just thought of, is in the case that you're running out of ideas, is also to maybe read other Naruto fanfics, maybe not necessarily even Naruto fanfiction, you could go into other fandoms, and of course I don't mean that you plagiarize anyone's work, I mean to just draw inspiration from their characters, like in one story, you see Sakura faced with two choices A or B, the author makes Sakura choose A but then you might think that B seemed more plausible or whatever, you know, deviate and take the story into your own hands. That's how I always get inspiration for my stories.

You can also start watching other shows but I'd highly advise against it, maybe always jump back to watching Naruto at least three times a week, because a lot of my close fanfiction friends tend to lose interest in one fandoms if they start watching something else, since they just want to write about that new show they're interested in, worse case I've seen is my best friend that writes Harry Potter fanfiction went into Korean dramas and completely forgot everything about HP universe, and she couldn't finish like 9 different fanfictions she had written, devastating hundreds of her readers.

I don't mean to tell you what to do, and like I said this is all just friendly advice :), just please don't forget about Naruto for any long stretch of time.

Thank you so much! You are a great writer and I wish you the best of luck!
Please update for the love of God! This story CANNOT be unfinished!
Sakugeek chapter 26 . 3/27
/breathes in
UPDATE PLEASE AUTHOR
I don't know why only 440 post your story is really good. I love it
Hi Jinny! Where are you, I miss you. It's been long time for you updating but I want to say thank you for being a great writer. I love all your stories though it still left hanging me there. I hope you will continue to shower us with your amazing stories and can't wait for next update. C'mon c'mon Jinny finish the stories I know you can do it. Good luck and much love from your fans
EmeraldBlossom17 chapter 26 . 1/16
PLEASE UPDATE AND ADD MORE CHAPTERS THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY. Ive read all your stories thyre very good. :)