Reviews for Catalyst
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 25 . 4/4
WHY. WHY DO YOU LEAVE US WITH SUCH A DEVASTATING CLIFFHANGER. I CANT DEAL RIGHT NOW.
This story is HELLA AMAZING! I LOVE EVERYTHING about it! And you write it so well! Please please PLEASE continue this story! I understand you have a life but please when you get the chance update it! Please don't abandon it!
I sound like a dying thirsty woman XD but hell that's how I feel like after seeing no more chapters of this story!
The characters are VERY well developed! And i love the shifts of point of view you made with everyone!
I pray Sasuke makes it alive! But hey there's always gonna be some kind of drama xD
Thank you for thia chapter though! Finally the SasuSaku love has triumphed! And Sasuke oh gosh I just love him in this story!
Amazing Beautiful Exquisite and Fantastic story this is! Thank you so much for sharing and please update soon!
A loyal and waiting fan :)
Claire chapter 25 . 3/18
Ohmygosh! How sad! :( poor Sakura...poor Sasuke... I think I'm going to cry... Please finish this story?
Moko Mogami Chan chapter 25 . 2/15
Please update. T.T I read all of this in one day and I love it so much. I also read your one shot about Sasuke and his fear with good looking kids. I honestly love your writing and this story is amazing so pleaseeeeee.
CH0KYUHYUN chapter 25 . 1/23
"sakura was right to worry" your last words had me worried :"( this story is soooo amazing. You know what, im not even a fan of anime but starting from now im sasusaku biggest shipper! I ship them a lot T_T i hope you continue this wonderful story (even if i wont know when you did it because i dont have account to this site) i really wish you have an acc in AFF though, surely ill subscribe there and support you, of course hehehehe im going to read your next story, i guess. I hope you come back soon, author-nim 3
AmytheQueenofHeart chapter 25 . 1/11
This story is soo good! Please post soon when you have enough time! (we all have lives)
AlexisKeller chapter 23 . 1/1
I agree completely about Suigetsu. He's kindasorta cool here. :D
and loved the turnaround on the 'highest bidder' thing!
pokesimmo chapter 25 . 12/1/2013
Love, love, love this! I think this may be my favourite story of yours, hehehe.
Been searching around for a while for a fic like this?
I love how you've kept everybody in character, and, as always, the friendship/relationship between Sasuke and Sakura is superb (LOL haven't used that word in a while).
What can I say, Sakura is actual badass, and Sasuke is Sasuke, what more can I want?
I know this is just your hobby, but I'd like to see where this fic is headed.
I'm pretty crap at these things so I'll leave it there. Thank you for taking the time to write this!
Take care :)
DeLuminoa chapter 25 . 9/22/2013
What a beautiful story! I love the dynamic between SasuSaku 3 their undying love for each other despite being years apart from each other. PLEASEEE don't let Sasuke die, this story needs a happy ending! Just promise me that you haven't forgotten about this story... AHHH TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES!
girl-in-glasses chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
AAAAHHH! And here I thought that Sasuke would finally have his hands on her (rescued her, I mean). Nice chap! Definitely sexy :D
girl-in-glasses chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
Dear Chiha-kun,

Go ahead and buy the frickin' cherry blossom tree! No one will question you about it. Gooooo! Sakura will not mind, I'm sure. I bet she'll even be happy with it (traitor or not).

:D
girl-in-glasses chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
Only one name comes to mind with regards to worthiness of the Uchiha name. Duh.
Anyways, I like this chapter! Both of them are so cunning they think alike. Again, if that is not TRUE LOVE, I don't know what is. Hahahaha! I am in fangirl mode. At. the. moment.
girl-in-glasses chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
Sakura didn't even consider Sasuke's part in her 'healing' process. And the cloak! Definitely the oversized cloak with the familiar scent. To think no one could easily - and stealthily - access the dungeons. Oh well, the more you hate, the more you love. Neh, Sakura-hime? I'M LOVING EVERY PART OF THIS STORY! I SHIP SASUSAKU SO HARD! :D
girl-in-glasses chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
"If Sakura couldn't sleep comfortably that night, then neither would he."
If that is not TRUE LOVE, I seriously don't know what is. God bless these children! on to the next chapter! :D
girl-in-glasses chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
Damn it! Where's that fucking marriage contract? WHERE IS IT? hahahaha! BTW, nice story. as to be expected. I'm too focused on the story that I wasn't reviewing. I can't wait 'til I get to the latest chapter. though it would be good to see an update even before reaching there. :D
venetian.sky chapter 25 . 8/18/2013
I've read many of your stories and absolutely loved them, but somehow I managed to accidentally skip over this one. It was a complete mistake because this was by far my favorite fan fiction by you.

I'm not a huge fan of most AU stories because many authors (excluding you) tend to make characters OOC or the setting just doesn't feel right. However, I've always had a soft spot for stories written in a kingdom setting, probably because of my fascination with princesses and knights in shining armor. So when I started reading Catalyst to find out that it was in my favorite type of AU setting and it was well-written, I immediately fell in love. The plot is compelling, the romance between Sasuke and Sakura is beautifully tragic, and the characterization is spot-on. This story has made me feel so many emotions and I literally could not stop reading until I finished all of the chapters because it is that incredibly captivating.

Thank you so much for writing such an amazing fan fiction, Daisy. Everything you write is amazing and I'm grateful that someone can create such wonderful stories for my OTP.