Reviews for Catalyst
Hi I just wanted to tell you I fell in love with this story. I was wondering if you were going to continue this?
Thanks.
Lalita88 chapter 25 . 3/20
Love love love this story! I'm stuck on a Sasu/Saku AU kick right now (reading and writing) and I hope you will update soon, I'm hanging at the edge of my seat here wondering what will happen to Sasuke! :)
RainBottom chapter 25 . 3/16
Awesome writing, great plot, and can't wait to see what comes next, if you ever decide to come back to your story!
erinamelena chapter 25 . 1/23
This is an incredible story. I wish you would finish it, but I understand if you don't have the time or motivation. You're other works are just as good and I am enjoying reading through them!
Please write another chapter, the story is amazing.
Wolfspirit44 chapter 25 . 1/3
If I were to write what I truly thought about this story, it would go on for days. So I'm just going to cut to the chase and say- write?- it: Beautifully done, I love the intricate plot, Sakura is so freaking badass, Sasuke is so loveable, and this story is magnificent. Well done!
thedoggydog2 chapter 25 . 12/25/2014
Pleaseeeee update this story!
Inlovewithships chapter 25 . 12/9/2014
Pleaseeee updateeee I love it!
GlisteningSnow chapter 25 . 11/26/2014
Please finish this story! I love it!
MIA chapter 25 . 10/18/2014
Please continue this story! It's so captivating and it seems it'll be getting intense soon... Your writing style is also amazing in the sense that I cannot stop reading from the moments I start; it's very good. I sincerely hope you haven't forgotten this wonderful story and will continue it soon :) Thank you for sharing this ;)
princessrebelde7262 chapter 25 . 6/27/2014
O my gosh FREAKING CONTINUE DONT YOU STOP THIS IS AMAZING !
Guest chapter 25 . 6/15/2014
I loved loved loved your story! I hope you have a chance to update! I swear, your story is one of the few that keep me glued to my phone and computer until the very end :-) keep going with this story!
ItsMyImagination chapter 25 . 4/21/2014
You story has intranced me. Even though I notice that you have not updated this story in over a year I will still be waiting to see if you ever do come back to it. It is just that ameizing. I hope you do fine sometime for it in some point of your life. :) hope to hear from you soon
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 25 . 4/4/2014
WHY. WHY DO YOU LEAVE US WITH SUCH A DEVASTATING CLIFFHANGER. I CANT DEAL RIGHT NOW.
This story is HELLA AMAZING! I LOVE EVERYTHING about it! And you write it so well! Please please PLEASE continue this story! I understand you have a life but please when you get the chance update it! Please don't abandon it!
I sound like a dying thirsty woman XD but hell that's how I feel like after seeing no more chapters of this story!
The characters are VERY well developed! And i love the shifts of point of view you made with everyone!
I pray Sasuke makes it alive! But hey there's always gonna be some kind of drama xD
Thank you for thia chapter though! Finally the SasuSaku love has triumphed! And Sasuke oh gosh I just love him in this story!
Amazing Beautiful Exquisite and Fantastic story this is! Thank you so much for sharing and please update soon!
A loyal and waiting fan :)
Claire chapter 25 . 3/18/2014
Ohmygosh! How sad! :( poor Sakura...poor Sasuke... I think I'm going to cry... Please finish this story?