Reviews for Sleeping Habits
Miss Ruddock chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Every single word of this story was like a drop of honeydew on the tongue of someone who's just walked a desert.
And I am still thirsty for more.
When I started reading I was surprised that it would only be three chapters long, what with the plotline you laid out in that magnificent writing style of yours and all, and the closer I got to the end of the first chapter, the more I feared that the story wasn't even halfway finished yet, but simply abandoned.
Every word that painted a magnificent story yet to come made me dread the end of the third chapter more.
I beg you, with all that I have, won't you be persuaded to continue this sometime!?
Jack Nicholson chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
PLEASE UPDATE this story is so good i love it
Jack nicholson chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
This is a really great story and I want more chapters :D please upload more I want to find out what happens between Arthur and merlin please upload more
Merlin Fan chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
great story can't wait for more. please please am waiting for the continuation of your story ;)
The Bondage Ghosty chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
This story is awesome!
BabyGlover chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
keep it going.
Abigail Blossom chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Hey!

Why the hell did my alert fail? I really didn't see the new chapter. Anyway, I liked it.

Are the boys watching 'On Stranger Tides'? Well, I'd love to join them. :)

When I read the name 'Cartwright', I was immediately thinking of Sherlock Holmes.

Wow, the house...or whatever they call it...is huge. And it seems to be beautiful. An old building with modern interior. I wanna move in.

There was one thing I had a little problem with. Not actually a problem, but it just sounded a bit strange for me.

The direct speech is like a flood, it seems a bit like everybody's talking without any pause. That's not bad, but maybe you could try to seperate the text into more sentences.

Looking forward to reading on! (And I hope my alerts will work...)

Abigail
Merthurfan1 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Aw man I love this xx
Merthurfan1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
more please

totally love powerful Merthur lol
Abigail Blossom chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
Hey,

I like your fanfic. It seems to be really good, so carry on ;)

First, the idea of Merlin and Arthur being noble is cool. Well, Arthur's noble anyway, but making Merlin even richer is nice. And the location...I'd love to have a school where I could do horse riding. By the way, may I borrow Bentley? ;)

Looking forward to reading on!
TriCladdagh chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Great beginning I am looking forward to the rest especially if you can continue with this plot line. Definitely, one of the better edited stories (Spelling, grammar, paragraph layout and conversations) that I have come across in a long time.