Reviews for The Path of the Neo Sennin
icedemon678 chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
i hope you add more to the story soon because i love it
think you for making it
K chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
Very interesting!

It is a very different story from the rest of the kenichi/naruto storys.

Keep it up!
haseo2124 chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
please update soon
kage88 chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
Good new can not await for more
eoom71 chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
not a bad story and i would like to see more of it, also i hope u recover your health.
Aire5 chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
Please continue it soon
Aire5 chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Love it andhope you continue it n.n
rivereagles999 chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
I just finished watching Kenichi and thought i should read a fanfiction i saw awhile back (like, when the first chapter was published) in the Just in section, this being that fanfiction. I'm glad i remembered it and I'm not disappointing. keep up the good work and good luck with finding a new job, and well, pretty much everything else.
ApocalypseDragon169 chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
this fanfic is cool it so needs to be updated
kreep13 chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
Woot, I can't wait.
calel chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
I was thinking instead of him bringing chakra into this new world, perhaps he would seal his chakra with a resistent seal to keep it for emergency. Perhaps improving his taijutsu through training with ryozanpaku would be a great plot.

How to deal with kenichi is your call and i was thinking he could always have clones train at his base of operations to keep up with ninjutsu, fuuinjutsu etc.

Not to mention perhaps the whole deminsional travel removes the kyyuubi leaving his with his own skill set which he can now improve on like chakra control and genjutsu.

I mean he does have loads of chakra on his own anyways

Just a thought
Remzal Von Enili chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
WOO-HOO! best news I've had all week!
kuroeli chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Chi and chakra is not the same...
Meteorthunder3 chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Congratulations on recovering!
dalulzing chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
If your laptop is running wimdows and has a software problem preventing it from starting, you can get it to work by installing ubuntu on by disc