Reviews for Long Time, No See
xxjewxx chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I loved it. I definantly think you should write a long story just because I wanba read more, you certanly caught my attention with this please oh please update soon!
luvagoodstory chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Very good start. Exactly how I pictured things should turn out.
MUAH chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
update?
PriscillalovesPeeta chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
there should be a sequel
Lillith Evans chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
THIS WAS ADORABLE! 3 I loved it. It wasn't too out of character :) it felt perfect
Sartruce chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh my gosh! Hah. I don't know why but I've really taken a liking to Gale x Prim lately. XD Gale is uber hot (have you SEEN Liam Hemsworth? ahhhh!). And oh Prim, I really so sorry for her. She deserves better than what happened to her.

Anyway, a continuation of this story would be so great! XD Please? Pretty please? :D
Dimonah Tralon chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I really enjoyed this! I'm all for you turning into a chapter story, but that's up to you!
kidfromsix chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Very nice little story, you've got my intrest now, please keep going with this (you'll never know where it might end up!)
RioluRules13 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Make this multiple chapters; It's great! D
Ellenka chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Sweet reunion :) And I soo love the idea of Prim being alive. Even though I don't believe Katniss wouldn't want to be with her, wherever she chose to live. But since it works for the story, I'm not complaining. Oh, and I believe that 8 years after the rebellion, Prim and Gale are no longer crack ship by any definition, since they are both adults - so please please continue, I'm lovin' this. :)