Reviews for Forever Mine
top story chapter 12 . 9/9/2016
Poor Nessie everything seems to be falling apart
sarah88 chapter 19 . 6/13/2015
This is such a cute story this is the third one that i have read like this I am almost finished with it i hope nothing 2 terrible happens
Guest chapter 15 . 10/20/2013
Emily baby is due on my birthday
Guest chapter 8 . 10/19/2013
2nd paragraph 4th sentence you made a typo and for some reason I can't stop laughing
iamAnnabethJackson chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
meh
TheBarnLife96 chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
omg. i wuz just listening to this song when i read this chapter! thats funny(:
Wolfboyz chapter 24 . 12/19/2012
wow, this is a great story. Cant wait for the sequel. I really like how this is going.
dollyluvsya101 chapter 24 . 12/9/2012
ohh noo i hope she becomes a full vampire thought?!
Funny Bunni987 chapter 24 . 12/9/2012
OMG ...
im almost to tears
dollyluvsya101 chapter 22 . 12/8/2012
hahah those too chapter were great and i think that nessie and her friend should talk i mean i think there needs to be more friend drama in it :) with the one who doesnt know
Abby-Rose chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Im not being mean or anything but you really need to work on your punctuation.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/25/2012
Awe so cute
GeneralLee01Girl chapter 18 . 11/11/2012
The story is getting so ding dang good! And as you can tell, I've been watching my favorite tv show too much. But what is Nessie's birthday present? If I beg long enough will you tell me? After all, I am your best friend. ;) And if school doesn't get in the way too much, update soon please!
Carlie chapter 9 . 11/8/2012
Ok, "Their at the cottage" is obviously "they are...", "there mine" is probably "they are mine" and "I could of stopped you" stands for ''could have stopped''
But what about "wouldn't of chose"(last chapter)? Where the heck did you get this ? I know there is "wouldn't have chosen", but this one is just...what does it mean?
GeneralLee01Girl chapter 17 . 11/4/2012