Reviews for The Legend of the Three
Fantasystardreamer7 chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Huh. I found the four swords plus manga online in english just the other day. just google 'loz: four swords plus manga citimanga' and the first thing that comes up is what you're looking for.
my answer to your question: ummm... five-way tie between Skyward Sword, Twilight Princess, Four Swords, Spirit Tracks, and A Link to the Past.
ALTTP/FS was the first Zelda game I ever played and it makes me furious when people call Four Swords a spin off. FOUR SWORDS IS NOT A SPIN-OFF!
Fantasystardreamer7 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This is awesome. Okay. Bokoblin, Moblin, Deku Baba, Quadro Baba, Furnix, Stalfos, Pyrup, Walltula, and Skulltula. DO I GET MUFFINS?
NekoKitty13 chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
ooooh she is in soooo much trouble!
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
D: noooooooooo!
Matador the Spanish Skellyman chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
KEANNA! Y U NO UPDATE?! ಠ_ಠ Lemme guess, school's gotcher hands tied AMIRITE?

Anyway, bitchin' and moanin' about the HL3 waitin' esque next chapta is not what I came here for.

I just want to let ya know that I personally think that I liked it spelled Kyroshi, IMO. Just thought of helping ya decide.

That's all I really got to say here... but if you don't update... well, let's just say I paid SatanStalker from your copy 'n' paste a goooood sum... *grins ear to ear*

Kyroshi: HOLY PUDDING BURGERS, KIWI! UPDATE!
PrincessAgainstThePatriarchy chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU not Ghirahim! good story! pleaze continue
Matador the Spanish Skellyman chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
FALCON PAWNCH!11111111111one11111111111

I always wanted to do that. Anyway, Looks like Daron showed his moves: the Lizardfoes didn't prepare themselves and didn't get any sympathy.

Bravo Kiwi-kun, another solid chapter. ;)
FatGuy OnFire chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
AHH! Fricken update! And I was only able to play the Minish Cap one because I only had one person to play with. -.-
Cha's Aegis chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Howdy, Cha here from Critics United to fulfill your review request.

I actually enjoyed this story. It was a little short for my taste, but I usually like long, complicated stories. It was obviously a fun piece written just for fun.

It took me a little bit to adjust to the "author" breaking the fourth wall to make comments to the characters and/or readers. Normally I find that annoying, but you actually make it work pretty well here. I don't suggest doing that a lot unless your story is more parody oriented like this one is. It's like the author's notes you stuck into your story a couple of times, it's really annoying. Besides, it disrupts the flow of the story for your readers.

I do suggest fleshing out your characters a little more. None of them are Mary Sue's. Kiroshi kinda could be since she got the sword and defeated the boss, but she's not. If she were a dreaded Sue, she'd already know exactly what to do. So far she's getting by on sheer dumb luck and her skill with a wiimote.

And what I mean by fleshing out your characters more, we really don't know much about any of them other than they all like to hang out together watching Kiroshi play Skyward Sword. Yeah, Cilla is a nerd girl with glasses, Kiroshi has dark hair and green eyes, Daron is fluffy and...that's about it.

They could all be ten years old and ditching school for all your readers know. Granted, you don't want to describe everything in a ton of details, but we don't know these people. We don't know if they're stuck inside because it's raining outside. You have to paint a picture for your readers to imagine things better.

You did a great job grammar and spelling-wise. Your hard work shows in that.

It did take me re-reading your story twice to get what was going on. It's not too bad, but do be careful on rushing things. I know writing the details can be tedious, but it saves you from losing readers over it. You're not too bad, I just mention that so you can remember that in the future.

The last chapter in particular was confusing. Even with you indicating there was a flashback, it was still hard figuring out what was going on. I mean, are Cilla, Daron and Kiroshi all in different places? Are they together? It looks like they're in different places, but why? This is where being more descriptive in the narrative. You can't assume your readers are sharp enough to catch on.

Oh, and if you're going to drop the 'f-bomb' at least up your rating to 'T' and not 'K'. You're not supposed to use curse words at all in a 'K' rated story.

Okay, so your characters aren't Sues/Stus at all. You do need to paint a better picture for your readers with your words. It's not too bad, but it could be better. Your pacing is a little rushed, but that goes back to painting a better picture for your readers.

Otherwise, it's pretty good for a story you're doing just for fun. I like how you're poking fun at the 'my friends and I fell into 'X' world' stories. So I get that you're trying to do sort of parody. I'd say you're off to a pretty good start. Just tinker more with it and it'll get even better.

Cha

Critics United
A Call to Arms chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
The source of the purge has been found. A group of regular FF users, Critics United, will post any story they don't like on their forum. Then they have all their members mass report it until the story is deleted. In their forum they say they hope to cause another purge soon.

They are not critics; they are bullies. They do not offer constructive criticism; they flame and poke fun. They like to call stories sh¡tfics, and call authors whose story they got deleted 'immature' and 'likely to b¡tch at them.' They often use heavy sarcasm and condescension in their supposed 'constructive criticism.'

Let us go and mass report them and their stories. The head of Critics United has MA sex scenes in her stories. Copy and Paste. Spread the word.

P.S. While I am not a writer the actions of Critics United still disgust me. You should see the things they say about stories obviously made by fourteen year olds. Instead of offering anything helpful they crush the writer's will to write and improve.

Also, if you want a laugh at Critics United's expense, look them up on encylopedia dramatica. Make sure you type ' ' with 'critics united' following.
BuraiRazor chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Nice chapter, considering Daron's fist burst into flames when he hit that lizafalos, I'm sensing much violence from him in later chapters.
Mazzyandmilk chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Sounds crazy! I like it!
chocolatepiewithcookiecrumbs chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
I love the way your stories are set up. To me, (IN MY PERSONAL OPINION) Your stories are fun and sort of unique. They are absolutely awesome compared to the more complex stories and the stories with all plot no fun what so ever. Yours are fun and easy to read. Mind if I advertise on one of my stories next time I update?

And in answer to your question of the day...

SO HARD TO PICK! But I shall choose. Twilightprincessskywardsword. What? It's all one word.

Twilight princess: Because of the idea of a dark realm and it's totally awesome! Oh and because of an actual Twilight Princess... Midna rules!

Skyward sword: Because of Debbie! I mean Ghirahim.
chocolatepiewithcookiecrumbs chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Lol, I really like that. FLUFFY!

Hey sorry it took me so long to check out your story. I feelz bad.
Nightfangfox is being lazy chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
No. Bad Grannie, no! You NEVER try to stop the randomness! You'll end up hearing background music, and you'll think that your right hand is a vaccuum, and... and... And you'll start imagining some random ninja running alongside your nonexistant car!