Reviews for Kings and Lords
Liz Ben chapter 31 . 3/18
I have ever never read a chapter as intense as the previous one. absolutely stunning writing. thanks for sharing your talent with us!
kisses-A chapter 17 . 2/28
Aaaaaaand I'm crying.
kisses-A chapter 16 . 2/28
But...but...but...NOOOOOOOOO! You can't just do that to someone!
kisses-A chapter 15 . 2/28
That was just a tad heartbreaking. :(
Gohaun chapter 31 . 2/3
I loved this story! So glad I happened to stumble upon it. You are an amazing writer, I was captivated the whole time! Well done!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/4/2014
YYYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
But I'm still not forgiving Zerin
I was hoping he'd be killed off
:-/
Ngah well you can't have everything
But I'm satisfied now
I'm going to fade away and stop bothering you with my comments and swear words
Goodbye
OH GODS
I LOVE YOU NOW
WHERE THE HECK IS ZERIN THOUGH
IS HE DEAD?
DID HE ACCIDENTALLY DRINK THE POISON HIMSELF?
IS HE LYING ON THE GROUND NEXT TO ST BARTS WITH A POOL OF BLOOD AROUND HIS HEAD AND HIS BEST FRIEND SHOUTING "SHERLOCK"?
I MUST KNOW THESE THINGS
I HOPE HE DIED IN THE MOST PAINFUL WAY POSSIBLE :-D
Guest chapter 18 . 12/4/2014
Hold up
(still the angry swearing girl from the past chapters)
What
What
I'm rereading this to check if I missed anything
Guest chapter 16 . 12/4/2014
oH GOD
This is the same girl with the asterisks a couple chapters before but I'm not going to censor anything now
Zerin is a fucking asshole with an incapability to grow a pair of balls but yet is capable of drowning in his own fucking saliva and tears becAUSE HE'S FEELING SORRY FOR HIMSELF LIKE WHAT THE HECK DUDE GO FUCK YOURSELF OR YOUR LOVELY LOVELY SHADDARA BUT YOU HAVE NO GUTS TO CONFESS TO HER SO YOU CONDEMN THE BAD WOLF AND ONCOMING STORM BECAQUSEYOU WANTPH JTOJI FUCK THE WOLF LIKE PJAIV ;VJ; WAJ O;AVW I'M SO PISSED RIGHT NOW I'M KEYBOARD SMASHING
AHAHHFGHHGHGHGHHHGHHHHHHHH
WHAT THE FUCKPUAIWBVYTPWHYAU EPVIAUH PIUH PIUH PIAUHV EPHU FAPIFHE PAIH
UPVANER APWEPA8UENBPA8BWERYP9BANEPRVA8BRT5GBIPGPIU7:GUIP7;gbui:DGFX
I'm sorry for putting you through this author of this story. I love this but it's so infuriating I wanna cry or keyboard smash this again. Um. Just. Delete this review.
I just had to vent.
Awkward. I'm sorry, I'm not usually like this.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
I liked this Zerin dude in the first couple chapters
And then I reach this part and I'm like
NO YOU FKIN DK GO TO HL I HOPE YOU DROWN IN **************************** ******* *********************** ********** ***** **********-***************
MRTL85 chapter 31 . 9/8/2014
This fic was fantastic! Thouroughly enjoyed reading this and cannot wait to read the next one in the series!
Mcasti03 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Just wanted to let the author know that I've read *several* Doctor Who TenRose fics, and THIS ONE, by far, is the best piece I've come across by far! I've never even reviewed any other story before, but I just needed to praise your writing! More, please!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 31 . 7/16/2014
Awesome!
theshypen chapter 31 . 5/14/2014
I loved this. I loved this so much I almost cry now that it's over :) such intricate plotting and planning from you, so vivid characters you created and your portrayal of Doctor especially I thought was incredibly believable, with him and Rose misunderstanding each other all the time because alien. Oh, I will read the sequel and then I'll read every other piece you've written for DW :D new fav author. I read this on Teaspoon though, decided to not miss out on those certain parts because I did feel like something was missing when I read Falling Slowly on . At least I think that story was yours too? In any case, you are brilliant!
luckbringer chapter 31 . 4/12/2014
I am loving this! Onward to parts 2 and beyond! Keep writing and I'll keep reading!
1,345 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »