Reviews for Skinny Love
Annie Butts chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
married2thcoach chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I just cannot stop crying. This was so beautiful , so heartbreaking. Truly AMAZING writing.
keyecullen chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Holy crap...that was a rough read. Good but sad.
Edmazing chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
I saw your warning. I thought I fortified my heart... but I'm still crushed. Oh. I can see why you needed to get this out of your head. It's haunting and beautiful all at the same time.
Robward17 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Well...geez...way to make me cry! It's bizarre to think with all our technology, dying from childbirth still happens. *sniff* Linda xo
ggb-luma chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That was INTENSE! I really liked it, even though this is & was one of my fears..I believe giving birth is scary but rewarding whatever the 's no way Edward would resent his son(in your fic), they fought way to hard & long for him, and he was conceived out of love.._
maxipoo1024 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Um yeah, probably not the first thing I should have read this morning. I am so happy my baby cave has closed up shop. That shit is scary. In so few words you were able to capture love, determination, fear, physical pain, and heartbreak. I feel so sad for Edward. Will he resent Anthony for the rest of his life?
You should totally listen to birdie's cover of skinny love. That shit will gut you!
Lily chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Oh my gosh that was so sad! But beautiful! I'm having trouble logging in but when I do I'm definitely adding this to favourites!
Nicoconsd chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I MUST WHISPER YELL THIS TO YOU... SEE HERE'S THE SCOUP I DON'T DO FIC WITH BABIES... LIKE I JUST CAN'T GET INTO IT, PUT A KID ANYWHERE NEAR A FIC I AM READING AND I RUN I CAN'T HELP MYSELF. :) BECUASE OF THIS I MIGHT OF SORTA FIST PUMPED WHEN BELLA BIT IT :) I MEAN SURE THIS MAKES ME INSENSITIVE AND MEAN SPIRITED BUT I KINDA SAY "SEEE THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR HAVING A BABY!" OKAY THAT WAS MEAN BUT YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE YOUR STUFF AND I LOVE EDWARD AND SORTA BELLA EVEN THOUGH THEY TRIED TO PROCREATE... AND YEAH I'M GONNA SHUT UP NOW :)
Olivia chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I wanted to like this, really I did, but the truth is, I’ve read this same basic plot multiple times by many different authors. Besides being proud of the fact that this is poorly written and not beta’d (as if you needed to point that out), you didn’t bring anything new to the table with this recycled plot. Sorry, doll, others have done it better.
catslovesushi chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Yeah that was me as the anon. . I didn't realize it wouldn't take it. But yeah. I loved the story because it was so emotional.

Good job WOMAN!
TheLyricalCutie chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Omg I just want to slap your face for making me cry but this was so heart breaking and good
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
You put so much emotion in this - the love that they shared, the frustration that Bella had and that was just the beginning.

Then you added the difficult birth and then after… OMFG I bawled… BAWLED over this. Immediately, my mind went to the song "Don't Take the Girl" and it ripped me a new one. Yeah this story broke my heart.

This was beautifully written. I think keeping it unbeta'd was good because it needed to be absolutely raw.

Wonderful job wify now hand me some tissue dammit!
Minnakoda chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
that was horrible! Awful! Terrible!

And incredibly well written. Good job!
MinervaCullen chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This just broke my heart. I almost bled out myself when I had my son. It scares me to death to know that not to long ago I wouldn't have made it and I would have never known what it was like to be him mom.