Reviews for The Road Not Taken
GWBear chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
It was Lithium toxicity that damaged his heart which did him in - which was prescribed for bipolar and depression issues. I don't think it was the smoking - although that likely did not help.

God, but he was a great Holmes! Granada would have kept going, until the canon was all done. The series was popular... but he could not go on.

RIP to him and all the greats who performed who are no longer with us, such as Edward Hardwicke ( another damn fine actor!).
Sams Town chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Maybe you are right. We will never know. I think doing the canon took some energy from him on the other side it maybe saved him. If he would have never done the job I am not sure if I had ever had noticed him. In My Fair Lady, yes but that was not the JB I fell for. I love this little piece of philosophy. Thanks for it!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
*distractedly*
Yes, yes, I'm here again, I've been all over this site today...
Seriously, Aleine?
No! I can't even imagine it! But, then again, you did voice that one tiny, niggling thought in the back of everyone's mind, including mine... Anyway, well written. I look forward to seeing more from you.
cmee57 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Oh, if Jeremy played Sherlock Holmes and was still living! What a wonderful world it would be!
Moonspun Dragon chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I think you answered one of the what- if's very well. It was sad to think about what the Holmes Community would have been like had he not accepted. On another note, it was also heartening to think what would have happened had he survived to this day. And opens a new possiblity. Would he have liked RDJ's protrayal more, or Benedict's? Why/why not?

I think I got bit by the philosophical bug. :p

And, yes, I did listen to the song while reading the story. It is a very pretty song and suited the general mood of the story well. :)

Nice job! :)
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Thank god Jeremy did make an excellent Sherlock Holmes!

Thank you for an excellent "what if" scene!

as always my deepest compliments on your story!