Reviews for The Medusa Reunion
rosetylerandthedoctor chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Good chapter! Update soon!
rosetylerandthedoctor chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
in the way you are using the word 'loose' you should actually be using 'lose'

sorry, just had to point it out due to the fact that i am a grammer natzi!

Good story, otherwise!
Cha-Cha-Cheesecake chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Nice chapter, and thank you for taking my advice and using speech marks! :) This chapter is an interesting twist - I always wondered what would happen if there was ever a time they'd have to save somebody without their powers... but the Medusix adds to the plot and I'm intrigued!

One or two little nitpicks, though:

1) Ed seems a little moody. Whether it's just because he doesn't want to endanger Amy or whether he's just being a drama queen, he seems really unwilling to save Ketty, even though she's supposedly the girl he used to have a major crush on?

2) Cal implied Nico was younger than him ("my baby bro's girlfriend"), but Avery dated Nico's mother, Lucia, before he went to Australia and met his first wife (Cal's mother), so Nico should be older than Cal, even though he's the youngest out of the main four.

I think that's everything. All in all, awesome chapter! I can't wait to see what will happen next! :)
Cha-Cha-Cheesecake chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
*Review will contain spoilers for Hit-Squad*

Aha, this is interesting! :D How are they going to save Ketty now? I kinda expected a book like this to come out, despite the fact that Hit-Squad is the final volume. Mostly because I thought it was a bit unfair that Nico got two books and Cal and Amy didn't get one measly chapter to themselves.

Anyway, I thought you wrote Cal's POV pretty good :) Though the fact that quotation marks instead of speech marks were setting me on edge. But that's just me being really nit-picky.

Anyway, I didn't spot and spelling mistakes, although in one or two places you forgot to use punctuation at the end of speech. I hope to see more! Please update soon :)

One last thing - you might want to add in the description that it's a spoiler fic for Hit-Squad, so people who haven't finished the series don't get the shock of their lives.