Reviews for Treefingers
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 4/7
This was very, very good. Two years Peter took from crush to finally acting on it. I kind of really liked that Jasper figured it out. At least it seems he may have. Loved that their first time together, wasn't all the way. That they fulfilled a need, yet knew they needed more talking. Realizing they were definitely going to work out. That they belonged together. Wonderful tale. Thank you.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 3/4
Wow...that was amazing and so beautifully written.
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
YES! I loved the sweet torture they put themselves through all the more because it was resolved by the time I scrolled to the bottom of the page. Their uncertainty, vulnerability, and raw desire for each other jumped right off the page.

And as much as I hate winter on days I have to work, I love the smell and look of it when there is nowhere else I have to be but home.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Thanks for sharing.
naughtynati chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Falling for my very sexy Viking husband was as easy as breathing...so I can totally understand Edward's fears because we played the same game, friendship with a hint of flirtation for nine months before our first date.
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Yet another little piece of brilliance from you – thank you so much for sharing. Oh, and a small plea… please return to Twilight slash fics sometime in the future, pretty please? Or maybe I should just get over myself and try reading something else… hmm…
Peaches Skywalker chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
What a lovely lovely story !
I got a secret love for peter and edward together, and it was awesome ;)
jstewa34 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Amazing!
FarDareisMai2 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Oh what a well deserved Judge's Choice award! This story was absolutely lovely. The idea of falling in love with a good (or best) friend isn't new, but the way you handled it with all its inevitable awkwardness and embarrassment was spot on. The sudden "lightbulb" moments and the exhilaration of a new discovery were all palpable. Great job.
Kassie chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I love this so much. Beautifully written and I love the pairing. Great job. :)
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Beautifully written story. I absolutely loved it!
mpg chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Very sweet story. I wondered whether Edwards texts had frightened Peter. Congrats on the wins & I told u I would read it ;)
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I'm finally here and it was so worth the wait. I don't usually like to think of "my" Edward as gay (spoils the illusion,) but you always write him so beautifully that's it's impossible not to go there with you and gobble up every exquisite detail. Another well deserved placing. Enjoyed every word.

Mel xoxo
momkuttler chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This was absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. Your words are art, poetry; amazing!

Thank you for sharing your talent.

Cyndee
mauralee chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Very nice. Angsty & sweet & hot. Well done!