Reviews for Cloud Cover
sonia21 chapter 14 . 8/6
OMFG THIS IS SO GOOD I CANT STOP READING BUT I DONT WANT IT TO END SOON! GAAAH!
sonia21 chapter 4 . 8/6
Only 4 chapters through and i love it! The story's not rushed and naruto's character is so well put, it's been awhile since i read a story this good! :D
TheFullmetalRaven chapter 38 . 8/5
Dude... Holy Fizzle-sticks. This was freaking intense. Not for the feint of heart, I'll tell ya that. So. Freaking. Good though. If ya got the time, read this!
This fic literally made me have a panic attack - and before youre like "lh shit, its a flame review" its not! you captured emotion so damn well, its literally like 3:40 in the morning; i could not stop reading. This is my favorite story on the whole internet.
chris1501 chapter 37 . 4/10
even if I'm reading this now, OMG fuck yes there is a sequel! I almost jumped from happiness! hell yea bring me the SasuNaru.
This was my first review on this story but I couldn't stop reading! I barely slept jesus. Thank u so much for writing some awesome fanfic! It was the most fucking coolest SasuNaru angst I ever read
lonelylulaby chapter 38 . 1/24
Ooooooooh and the plot thickens. Now I must run over to the other story and get my read on

ja
lonelylulaby chapter 37 . 1/24
Man oh man, a SEQUEL! YAAAAASSSSS!

I thought Sasuke was going to have a hallucination or remember his dream of Naruto opening the fridge when he got home. His dreams just keep tumbling down. And I totally get Naruto's jealousy of Gaara and his mom, I'm a little miffed. But it's all going to be good. And I totally understand needing a whole nother story for Naruto to grow because I have read a story similar to your where Sasuke is hooked on drugs and Naruto is fucked up but they have a messed up co-dependent relationship and it totally spirals out of control. So the gist it would be too soon for Naruto to develop a healthy outlook on a romantic relationship with a male at this point in time.

ja ne till the next story
lonelylulaby chapter 35 . 1/24
For a minute there I thought Sasuke was going to shoot Orochimaru since he wouldn't stop talking. And NOOOOO! Naruto wake up don't go to sleep, I just get ridiculous joy out of a 5 year old Gaara, it's just so cute in my minds eye. When was this warning of character death I don't remember it, lol. Oh well, just like life ya can't have a happy ending everytime.

ja ne till the next chapter
lonelylulaby chapter 34 . 1/24
Holy cahuna's you are SOOOOO good at this, throwing deception left and right it's just so awesome. I feel as though I didn't get this far in my reading of this story when I started it. And for that I'm sorry, I can't believe I forgot about a fanfic I loved so much. This has been the highlight of my weekend finding it again. And NOOOOO! I have no idea how Naruto will even dodge that, or will he be hit in a non threatening place? And I figured there was more to Itachi killing his parents and whatnot, sounds to me like he was a double agent too. Now we gotta figure out what his objective was and all that.

ja ne till next time and keep up the great work
lonelylulaby chapter 33 . 1/24
Well that answers my question, Sasuke had no idea that Naruto was being raped behind closed doors. And he just rubbed salt into the wound with the betrayal. How do ya feel now Sasuke knowing your only friend is suffering because of you. It's worse because Sasuke was already working for Orochimaru when he made that threat against his life. My heart just hurts.

ja ne till next time
lonelylulaby chapter 32 . 1/24
Holy fucking shit, I can't believe Sasuke's a traitor. Like what the hell is going on? So does Sasuke know that Orochimaru rapes the shit out of Naruto, like WHAT?! Jesus, I feel just as betrayed as Naruto. So was the plan always to get Naruto hooked on drugs then get him clean?

oh the betrayal

ja ne till next time
Yullenator chapter 37 . 8/10/2015
This was a great well paced story. The drama was "delicious" in a way, not as creepy like, but had alotta action and motives. Great suspence and thrill.
Ainam chapter 15 . 9/26/2014
You wicked brilliant evil amazing author...
Ainam chapter 14 . 9/26/2014
Omfg, you pulled at my heart strings badly. I. Fucking. Cried. TT TT Especially at the ending where Naruto bby broke down omg.
Wordswithoutwing chapter 37 . 9/16/2014
You are a flipping genius. Your writing is exquisite, your storytelling stupendous, and all in all you ate a wonderful, wonderful writer. You create tension and feelings with such cleverness that it simply leaves me breathless; you are a truly, truly incredible writer.

Writing isn't just about words, it's about the clarity and clearness of the story and in this story, every word burnt, soothed, stung and tickled. You are a beautiful weaver of words and honestly-your immense talent leaves me awestruck. I hope you continue to write and weave your words; it's easy to tell through treading your writing just how much you love it.

Congratulations! You are an award winning storyteller!