Reviews for Cloud Cover
Kenkanii chapter 15 . 9/26/2014
You wicked brilliant evil amazing author...
Kenkanii chapter 14 . 9/26/2014
Omfg, you pulled at my heart strings badly. I. Fucking. Cried. TT TT Especially at the ending where Naruto bby broke down omg.
Wordswithoutwing chapter 37 . 9/16/2014
You are a flipping genius. Your writing is exquisite, your storytelling stupendous, and all in all you ate a wonderful, wonderful writer. You create tension and feelings with such cleverness that it simply leaves me breathless; you are a truly, truly incredible writer.

Writing isn't just about words, it's about the clarity and clearness of the story and in this story, every word burnt, soothed, stung and tickled. You are a beautiful weaver of words and honestly-your immense talent leaves me awestruck. I hope you continue to write and weave your words; it's easy to tell through treading your writing just how much you love it.

Congratulations! You are an award winning storyteller!
kagome higurashi chapter 38 . 8/9/2014
please write some more. what happens next. does sasuke love naruto.
Neko-NightLover chapter 38 . 6/26/2014
Omg more chapters pretty please with ramen on top I swear I might die from anticipation due to the cliffy XD
5liat chapter 37 . 6/14/2014
Great story. Loved it. Would read a sequel. Saw you mention SasuNaru.. and I was like - Nope. Definately nope.
But I was happy to find this story.
It's really good. But it's a shame that there will be sick feeling between two guys. GUYS. Aaaargh I hate yaois and gays.. it's disgusting. Well. Whatever.
And I'm sad that this story ended for me. Well. Thats all. Keep well _
FatalBlood chapter 37 . 3/24/2014
Was blown twice away by this fiction. First when Sasuke betrayed Naruto. I thought he would just feel guilty and somehow rather things will end up well but the part where he actually planned all of these, caught me by a surprise the second time.
Overall I would say that I enjoyed reading this fiction. At some point, it gets a bit rushed and there's not enough disclosure about what actually happened with Naruto's parents (are you planning to do it in the sequel?).
Keep up the good writing and all the best :)
unknownhumanspacedroid chapter 38 . 3/8/2014
Fucking amazing! This story was AMAZING! YOU are amazing! OMG! I wanted to kill you halfway through the climax when I though Sasuke betrayed Naruto! But ooooohhh you fooled me! Love it! Going to read the sequel now!
Sideline Witness chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
Poor Naruto, and fucking evil Orochimaru.
HoneyBee137 chapter 38 . 1/9/2014
Oh. My. Gawd. I fucking love you dude. No really, all that mean stuff I said before? Ignore that. You're my hero. Just the picture of Sasuke holding his head in his hands like that is enough to make me positively SQUEAL with joy, Literally.

I seriously can't fucking wait until I start to tackle "Red Storm" it's going to be so angsty and delicious... I can already taste it! Plus "Red Storm" is going to have such a good back story for WHY the characters are attracted and attached to each other the way that they are. Codependency is a scary thing in normal situations, but this? This is taking it to a whole new level... and I fucking LOVE it! XD
HoneyBee137 chapter 37 . 1/9/2014
Thank GOD you're not ending it here! I'm definitely moving right along to "Red Storm" I seriously can't fucking wait! Sasuke is TOTALLY in love with Naru-chan XD I'm so fucking excited you don't even know dude!

And ya know what? Even though I think that you gotta be several types of twisted to write a story like this, I really want to be your friend. I feel like we'd mesh well, me getting all over emotional and you cackling over some demented plot twist you just cooked up... what a wonderful friendship it would be...
HoneyBee137 chapter 36 . 1/9/2014
Aw shit I'm crying again! Have been for half the fucking chapter but damn... I love happy endings...

Now all that's left is a little SasuNaru lemon and finding out what the hell went down with Itachi...

Ugh! I don't want this story to end! It's too infuriatingly good!
HoneyBee137 chapter 35 . 1/9/2014
First of all I totally called what was going to happen thanks to this and the last chapter titles "Out of the frying pan and into the fire" I love the quotes at the beginning by the way.

And secondly: HOLY FUCKING YES! DUDE YESSSSSSS! FINALLY Orochimaru is going to be tried and put away! SWEET fucking justice at last!

And thirdly: They like each other! I can tell! SasuNaru here we come! And did you know that I don't particularly like SasuNaru? I prefer NaruSasu myself... but I'd be oddly satisfied with Sasuke's dick in Naruto's ass right about now. I might just get back into SasuNaru fics because of this, they were my first love anyway, but NaruSasu is soooo much hotter. If you haven't read any you definitely need to broaden your horizons :)
HoneyBee137 chapter 34 . 1/9/2014
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

PLEASE don't let Orochimaru capture Naruto and Sasuke NOW! I freaked the fuck out when Kabuto first appeared though, freaking threw my computer halfway across my living room and got up to stomp around my empty house cursing and laughing crazily at the fate of my sweet and wonderful boys. Imagine my happiness when Sasuke kicks his ass and they escape? I was cheering and couldn't keep a grin off my face. And yet, you're a big enough asshole to completely catch me off guard and have Orochimaru show up and make it so there's like a 0% chance that they'll get out of there, and THEN you have the audacity to end the chapter with the worst cliffhanger in the history of EVER! I mean FUCK DUDE! You just HAD to make him shoot at Naruto and then not tell me if he hits him or not? Bitch!

...But I guess this chapter did have some pretty cute SasuNaru moments so I'll forgive you for now... aren't I generous?
HoneyBee137 chapter 33 . 1/9/2014
Tears of frustration. Fucking frustration. Fucking Sasuke and fucking Kabuto and fucking Orochimaru... and fucking Naruto too, he's being a dumbass right now too, he should pick his battles to save his strength for more important things. But GAH, Sasuke you fucking tool! How could you do this to Naruto! He trusted you god damnit!