Reviews for The Measure of Purity
Guest chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
Well done for the Kindle! You deserve it so much, this fanfiction alone is amazing!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/5/2013
This is AWESOME!
Tonya Reneesme Cullen chapter 31 . 12/5/2012
I wan to smack those bad guys upside their noggin! Ok my only confusion is that Tom Riddle came into the room w/Edward & Draco who both were still under dark marks spell, then Tom & Draco took Hermoine to Voldemort. I thought Tom was Voldemort? YAY for Draco coming around & saving the 4 of them!
I'm so glad that Draco's love for Hermoine & her love for him saved him & the dark mark is gone! Now I just hope that Edward can be saved & Bella will stay around for him.
Tonya Reneesme Cullen chapter 30 . 12/5/2012
I'm neevous about this one! There are only 3 chapters left & as of right now there is no hope in sight! Please Edward & Draco stop hurting the women you love & please Someone get rid of those dark marks on them! They will not be able to forgive themselves for what they have done!
Tonya Reneesme Cullen chapter 22 . 12/5/2012
I am so worried Hermoine & Bella. What are they getting into. Of course Caius is a jerk!
Tonya Reneesme Cullen chapter 21 . 12/4/2012
SQUEE It's so intense & seriously Draco & Hermoine were made for each other. I hope they can save each other!
Tonya Reneesme Cullen chapter 17 . 12/4/2012
Bella that was completely uncalled for. Poor Edward. And can I just say YAY for Draco! I LOVE him for Hermoine!
Nicoconsd chapter 33 . 8/13/2012
Yay! Harry gets a girl too :) I was wondering about that :) hehe

Well I am so sad it's over but it was so awesome, thanks for another journey and being my first and probably only dabble into HP fic :) You know how scared I was but I loved it. :) xoxo
Nicoconsd chapter 32 . 8/13/2012
Oh man it's almost the end that makes me so sad...

But I am excited they get to kick ass even if poor Cedric and everyone has to go back.
Nicoconsd chapter 31 . 8/13/2012
Oh man I wonder what Bella is going to do to get Edward back :)

And Just thinking about the whole gang together again would be so awesome, I miss them all already and I can't wait to get my next fix in going back to the theme park again :))) hehe
Nicoconsd chapter 30 . 8/13/2012
Damn I cant believe Edward did that! Man he is going to have to do some serious ass kissing when all of this is over :)
Nicoconsd chapter 29 . 8/13/2012
Oh damn, is it wrong to think that the guy they got to play young Tom was hot? I mean he was a cutie! I always felt bad about that but hey what can ya do? :)

Damn Edward and Bella bicker like an old married couple. :) I am curious to see what happens when E and D snap out of it :)
Nicoconsd chapter 28 . 8/13/2012
Oh boy who is it now! Or is it the boys... man they are kinda bossy I don't do well with bossy... :D hehe I would probably drive them nuts! :)
Nicoconsd chapter 27 . 8/13/2012
Oh boy! here we go... I don't blame bella leave it to the ladies to take action :)
Nicoconsd chapter 26 . 8/13/2012
I wonder what they will do with H I mean they seemed pretty okay in the books if not a little skiddish...

I was kinda yelling at my screen at Bella like dude don't you know who Tom is? :)