Reviews for My Enemy, My Brother
CommChatter chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I always felt bad for the clones. No one ever seemed to think of them as living things with minds.
Timemidae chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Wow, this was beautifully done. I love the abrupt change at the end. You are an extraordinary writer.
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
You know, I've always felt terrible about this scene, how Cody didn't want to betray Obi-Wan and yet had no ability, really, to fight it. The clones were made to be obedient and docile, and this situation illustrates perfectly the downside of that. Perfect slaves, human machines, and yet I always got the feeling, just from one scene in the movies, that Cody and Obi-Wan were close. You could just tell that Obi-Wan was a kind leader and much respected for that as well as combat prowess. I hope Obi-Wan may have found him in the Force and gotten to talk to him somehow. Your fic captures Cody's dilemma very well. Now I want to read more fics about them.
inactive365145 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This is really good - you've got some cool emotional insight into Cody's mind, and it really seems as if it is difficult for him to do this, but he just has to. Great stuff.

I particularly like the way he starts to forget; this is a really cool idea and I've not seen it done before.

If you have time, please take a look at my stories!