Reviews for The Hunting Trip
Nimblelf legolas chapter 2 . 7/10
It was funny and crazy :) But how could you make him so uncouth and disgraceful?! Hes an elf, he is supposed to be graceful and mild-mannered and gentle. Hes supposed to be the utmost gentleman and a charming fellow who has a beautiful voice. Lol haha but this chapter was funny :)
Queen Victorius chapter 3 . 4/9
Whoa, creepy! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 2 . 4/9
ROTFL! On the contrary, my friend, I enjoyed it immensely! Keep up the great work!
Queen Victorius chapter 1 . 4/9 That was indeed gruesome. Keep up the great work!
Allie Danger chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Im still laughing thanks to the past chapter.. jajajaj
That was hilarious to read.. and that thing with the attack just kill me...
I dont think Im going to stop xD jajajajajaja
Allie Danger chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Legless? jajajajajajaja xDD
Ireland Ranger chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
I personally side with Gimili on the views of love. Tis unnatural for any other relationship other then male-female to be. I wonder what Legolas' revenge will be?
Ireland Ranger chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Well...that was...slightly disturbing...Poor elfy!
lotrlover23 chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Legolas? DRUNK? That was one of the funniest scenes I have ever read.
Guest chapter 49 . 3/7/2013
I spent the better part of an entire day practically devouring this story, stopping only when I realized the afternoon had quickly turned into the wee hours of the morning and I needed to sleep! I just finished the last two chapters today, and all I can say is "Wow!" You've crafted such a captivating tale; there were so many times throughout this story I found myself grinning, chuckling, sighing, or wide-eyed and holding my breath... I was so glad this story ended on a hopeful note. The depth of love and friendship, the fight to overcome self doubts and fears in order to stand strong not just for others, but most importantly for ourselves, is what will stick with me the most. The interaction between Gimli, Aragorn, and Legolas, as they nurture their friend to physical and mental health in the ways they know best made me smile. Aside from that, I particularly enjoyed Eowyn's characterization, her interactions with Arwen, and how she came to conquer her fear/uncertainties regarding her unborn daughter. I also enjoyed the tender moments between Aragorn and Arwen, and Aragorn remembering that his wife is not as delicate as she might appear...and there was so much more, but I don't want to ramble. So I will just say thank you, and I look forward to reading what other gems you have already written.
Nellas Aldarion chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
Alright, let me start by saying that I'm enjoying your story. I like your writing style and your slightly unusual vocabulary choices. I have noticed a few typos, but they happen, and I'm sure they can be attributed in part to formating issues. About your characterization... I've read other stories that have Gimli and other mortal beings as more prudish (or "priggish" to use your word) while Legolas and the other Elves are perfectly fine with shall we say "nudity." Don't get me wrong, I was duly warned and I don't have a problem with the "adult themes" of your tale. I agree that Elves love for love's sake, just the thought of the orgies mentioned above strikes me as... odd. I suppose what I'm trying to say is that's a brave choice. Kudos, though.
chibitrunk chapter 49 . 6/19/2012
I spent the past few days reading this awesome story! Thanks for writing this!
LikeIdTellU chapter 49 . 1/27/2012
Great ending for a great story!
Archiril chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Haha, I love this chapter! :D
24BlackRose chapter 49 . 5/15/2011
Wow, you're story was amazing... I could hardly sit still on my chair while reading it... I even couldn't stop reading. And always I kept asking me, why they didn't see it, that Bregus is an evil witch...

Thank you for sharing your story with us. you really put life into those charakters. one could even forget that they don't exist in reality.
1,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »