Reviews for The Perfect Man
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
i kind of like it actually. is it weird that i like to do it to my husband when he is asleep? lol im crazy
9saphire chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
In the mind of authors. Yes it's creepy.
catsgotmytongue chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
You naughty little thing!
I think the most disturbing part of the story were the last few sentences. Molly knew she would have another chance at Sherlock when he would end up on her table for real in the future.
Kind of put a dirty little smile on my face...
Atlasina7 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Ok, I didn't see that coming and it was creepy but SO well written!
lavanyalabelle chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Oh my god! That was creeptastic, but yeah liked almost-necroSherlockphiliac Molly.
andreyvit chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Wow. Oh. Khm. Uhmm.

(blank staring)

(hysterical laughter)

Ooookay. After everything she's been through in other stories, I guess we could expect our little Molly to develop a nasty fetish or two, couldn't we?
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
You were not right about this fanfic being creepy. Because it was CREEPY and still is! Though I am sure that was the response you wanted, right? You wanted the 'wth'? XD Well I am sure you got it and I am surprised Sherlock couldn't deduce what Molly did when he was out cold. It's weird though I am sure it would save Molly the humiliation while Sherlock is not comfortable in his own skin, disgusted most likely. However that would just be plain cruel to Molly. ;/ And I enjoyed this fanfic greatly even though it being creepy. It shows how far Molly's feelings would take her when it comes to Sherlock. I guess she took advantage that 'sleeping beauty' was in slumber so she can release what was needed to be let out. An outlet it seems and a pleasurable one according to Molly too. :D You're a great writer btw!
The Puppeteer chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Yeah...almost stopped reading The Full House at this one. I was hoping for romance and necrophilia freaked me out. But since I think Molly ridiculously cute I let this pass and will pretend I never read it. Despite the fact this post will be tatooed as proving otherwise.

In any event you are the most engaging I have read in a while on . If you ever decide to go professional please send me a link to your work. I will purchase it. It takes a great mind to be able to keep Sherlock in character and you are without a doubt phenomenal at it.
MagZness chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
holy...
the ending is perfect. well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Yes, that was... Wow. Just so very creepy.
fuckboy69 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Oh god. It was well written but rather horrifying and completely disturbing. How did you even think of this? What's going on in your funny little brain? This makes "the full house"... Just. Idk. I don't know. What.
bookwormtsb chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Jesus, that's some creepy (good though) fanfiction :O
shepweir always chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This was shocking and disgusting but still well written. Sick and Gross Molly played very real. Almost too much for comfort.
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I was actually very intrigued by the premise you've set forth, the idea that her comfort with dead people enables her to finally receive the satisfaction she's been craving from sherlock. I quite enjoyed this foray into the macabre for the sheer genius of its paradigm.
sadisticscribbles chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Yikes... that was... major disturbia... lovely as always (though grimly lovely in this case)