Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Crystal of Time
Nachtfalter24 chapter 1 . 1/30
Well, on the contrary, of real life is such a booger, please just go on writing Hg/Ss for us. Only recently I've fallen in love with ur style when I found ur story about her mine falling back in time. I can't wait to see u writing more expectedly awesome lines :))
Smithback chapter 38 . 1/28
wow! this was one of the most exciting and facinating storyes I have ever read... really, I enjoied it a lot...

thanks a lot for it
Phyllidia chapter 38 . 1/12
This was fabulous. I absolutely adored this version of Severus. Thank you ever so much for sharing. The adventure portion of the story was wonderful as well. I wish there were more like it.
elusivesilvercrystal chapter 22 . 1/11
This is totally off topic for this chapter, but it's where I've stopped reading as I have to go to class... Typically, OC's take away from the world for me, but yours are brilliant. Hermione is maturely in character and your Severus is fantastic. Love it.
Sol en la Noche chapter 1 . 1/3
This is such a waste as a fan fiction. Delete the story off this site, change the characters and world, and publish this as a scifi/fantasy novel. That's all I have to say about that.
ThisMortalSplendor chapter 38 . 12/15/2015
Oh my heart...another truly remarkable story! I LOVE YOUR MARVELOUS BRAIN!
deedeebug chapter 38 . 12/7/2015
The whole story was just fantastic! Thank you so much...I just wonder how I missed this tale? i have read most of your works and always love them!
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 35 . 11/22/2015
*screams into pillow*
Evestra87 chapter 38 . 11/22/2015
That was absolutely incredible. I loved it so much.
snapify52 chapter 38 . 10/10/2015
Cheers! What an exciting and wonderful story! Is it too greedy to hope for a sequel? Or maybe a series?
snapify52 chapter 34 . 10/10/2015
Whoa! You weren't kidding about action ahead!
snapify52 chapter 28 . 10/10/2015
*Mad Mad Cackles!* Mwahahahahahaha!
snapify52 chapter 22 . 10/10/2015
Snape's caring is making my heart ache. Love the way you write Ron. I think he's more in character than in canon.
snapify52 chapter 19 . 10/9/2015
I love drunk Snape and I love hungover Snape. Surely we haven't seen the last of Caleb Lloyt? SOOO loved Snape's comment about giving him the gold tooth.
snapify52 chapter 13 . 10/9/2015
Perfect. "She'd said she didn't want to care."

Wow. Snape is all sorts of Bad News. What an emotional web to get tangled up in. But oh So Very Hot.
2,764 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »