Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Crystal of Time
Starry-eyed Creator chapter 38 . 7/11
This was as heartbreaking as it was beautiful. I don't think I've ever cried this much over characters, and that's saying something!
Starry-eyed Creator chapter 34 . 7/11
Author... Why? Just why? I'm crying. There's 4 chaps left. This better gave a happy ending.
Yad chapter 38 . 7/6
Holy shit! That was awesome! I knew he was up to something and you play it wonderfully! The final explanations where perfect and the characters are congruent and I totally buy them. A hell of a plot, really!
firewhiskyepiskey chapter 38 . 7/2
Could not put this down! Seriously just binge read over two days and loved it so much!
Britt chapter 29 . 6/28
this story is even better than the last one I have read! Honestly, your creative ability is amazing. I have read fanfiction before but you are by far the best author online I have ever had the pleasure of reading! Have you published any novels with your own characters? I would pay to read one of your books. It's a bucket list wish of mine to one day publish a book. I have great ideas but my ability to turn an idea into a story is crap. There's learning how to write and then there is inherent talent and I think you have an abundance of both! your writing style is a perfect flow from sentence to sentence and chapter to chapter. Your very good at hiding little eggs of for-shadow without being too obvious and your amazing at adding little surprising turns at the appropriate moments in the story I would have never seen coming. I think you have fleshed out a recreated the character from harry potter above and beyond what JK Rowling has ever been able to do. Your ability to humanize them with faults but still make the character addictively relatable is incredible. I would freely give you whatever Ideas for I have come up with if you wanted to write your own fantasy. My email is if you feel like getting in touch :)

Sincerely,

A fan :)
Britt chapter 12 . 6/28
so how is this a romance again? it seems like all that will happen between them is soulless shagging. like a bad lemon. I usually really like your writing. I hope that's not the case. Who stole her notes? I think it was either serverus or the women
Britt chapter 8 . 6/27
I'm from Canada, Quebec. I just wanted to let you know Guy Charbono is actually written "Charbonneau". "eau" means water in French and "bon" means "good". Char is a reference to old French meaning dark coloring like "charcoal" in English which probably took the french work and reused it in English like a lot of other English words. lolz
MrsButlertron chapter 38 . 6/27
I am truly outraged that I had not found this story earlier (particularly given I have read so many of your other stories). God this was incredible. It is a true joy when you find a fic that jumps off from the HP world and effortlessly, magically, and compellingly weaves and expands on both the subject matter, world and lore, and the characters. God your characterisations! I adore that you didn't gloss over (read: romanticise or retcon) some of Snape's issues/character flaws and used them so well to help further the story. Thank you for sharing this!
excaliburtorchwood chapter 38 . 6/19
*hugs back* Thank you! Reading your stories is a damn addiction and I love it.
excaliburtorchwood chapter 34 . 6/19
WHY. WHY. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT. I TRUSTED YOU, AURETTE.
Ambika Roy chapter 38 . 6/1
THIS IS MY NEW FAVOURITE FANFIC. DEFINITELY IN MY TOP 5!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 5/30
love it! thank you
Cy.Naomhan chapter 38 . 5/24
Why have I not found this before... Hope to read many more from you
Mel Crooks chapter 38 . 5/20
I can’t believe I’m just reading this! Fantastic story with truly great written adventure.
the.interwebs chapter 38 . 5/19
Just absolutely perfect! I couldn’t put it down, I’m severely exhausted from the afternoon-to-night-to-early-morning reading binge! Seriously an excellent plot and character development, plus some lovely hot scenes. Blesses!
2,941 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »