Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Crystal of Time
Snow Lily RandomMuch chapter 38 . 8/14
Oh Merlin. This was fantastic. I couldn't put my phone down until I had read to the very end and as of now, it is currently half past one in the morning and I find myself the most emotionally wrecked I have ever been from reading a fanfiction. Your plot and execution was absolutely brilliant and I find myself having so, so many questions for you. However, the one I really want to ask at the moment is: what specific words and intent would you or have you give(n) to the song in the alabaster box? In any case, great job once again and thank you so much for giving us readers this wonderful story!
ForTheLoveOfEmmett chapter 38 . 8/5
I really enjoyed this. :)
LissaDream chapter 1 . 7/30
This was sooooo bloody good! I usually review every few chapters, but I couldn't stop reading. Totally binge worthy!
Perfection! I'm so thankful I found your stories. They're incredible. I do believe I will be spending the rest of my weekend completely ignoring the outside world, while I binge read them all!
wine witch chapter 38 . 7/12
Thanks for this adventurous story.
queenie chapter 38 . 7/7
What an exceptionally wonderful story. I am currently working through all/most of the stories with this pairing by order of amt of reviews.. Some stories are better than others, but this one was just plain loverly!

I really appreciate the thought that want into the making of this and will most definitely be adding as fav story.. As well as checking out other stories of yours to see if they are as equally awesome.

Thank you!
EwigeStudentin chapter 37 . 7/7
I've translated this story into Russian and the readers are loving it. The mystery, the search, friends turned "traitors", interesting original characters, the love story, all the guessing whether Snape is good or bad, the mounting tension resolving over the last explosive chapters... Thank you from your Russian-speaking fans!
Jynka chapter 38 . 6/2
I wish I could favorite this again!
MidnightQuill420 chapter 38 . 6/2
Ooooo I loved it. it was wonderfully written.
heylove chapter 38 . 5/14
This is honestly the best of its kind that I've ever read.
Amazing! I love angst-y Snaps who still gets a happily ever after (yeah, I'm still cut up over The Tattered Man; don't do that again, please).
mamahd chapter 33 . 3/25
What the feck? You cant do that to me. No, just no! I cant believe he comes to help her, (almost) forgives her, fucks her then betrays her like that! Its just wrong, cruel even. Why would you do this to me?
mamahd chapter 29 . 3/25
Nooo! Not Snape! I refuse to believe Snape is the Rat.
mamahd chapter 28 . 3/25
No way! Not just a twin but a sister too! Bloody hell you dont half know how to chuck a spanner in the works. What a wonderfull twist to the story. Im still wondering what Ann found from the translation aswell. You really are a great mystery writer. Excellent story.
mamahd chapter 25 . 3/25
Aaawwww poor Hermione, what a shitty day. I think she has done really well to hold it together as well as she has unto now.
2,880 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »