Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Crystal of Time
Chantal9 chapter 38 . 10/10
Wow! Reading this story was truly an amazing experience! Loved the mysteries, characterizations, relationships, and the flow of it all! Brilliant ending too! Thank you!
TrixieNancy124 chapter 38 . 10/4
This was a rollar coaster ride. Mad Severus was scary, but I'm glad it all turned out well in the end. I love the way you write, its so easy to read yet it draws people in so deep at the same time. The friendship dynamics between the trio was wonderful too, very balanced and mature but still oh so like them, not like some other SSHGs I've read. Great work on this one!
ardsmair chapter 38 . 8/16
god i love your Severus and your Hermione! They are incredebil! you have a real Talent to describe their Feelings! i am so often just about to cry! Thank you for your Stories! unfortunatly there are not many left to read !
deedeebug chapter 37 . 7/23
It has been a long time since I read this, I can't remember if I left a review. This is a wonderful story, your crazy Severus was scary and maddening at the same time! All of your work is fantastic
SushiBoi2922 chapter 13 . 7/20
I
montgom5 chapter 13 . 7/15
Dang. That was sexy
This is an amazing, thoughtful, wonderful story. I can't believe I only discovered it now. Thank you so much!
MadMadameA chapter 38 . 6/5
This story is utter perfection! I love it!
Lurkerlover chapter 28 . 5/6
It's always a twin!
chrispina chapter 20 . 4/26
I have no idea if you are still monitoring comments, but I needed to let you know that I have been binge-reading all of your stories and I love them.
And FOREVER chapter 38 . 3/17
AWEEE this was so awesome! it had me sucked in the whole time! u have created an amazing idea right here! this needs a sequel! this was very original and soooo good! I loved the action, adventure, mystery, love sand humor! thank you for this amazing adventure! *.*
And FOREVER chapter 37 . 3/17
it's nice to see his side of things!
And FOREVER chapter 35 . 3/16