Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Crystal of Time
Moyra chapter 38 . 7/30
Siiiiiggghhhh. That's been extremly captivating, again. Fascinating, the whole plot regarding time and the implications of changing past events, thrilling all of the adventures taking place, and last but not least the multilayered emotions, thoughts, decisions of Hermione and Severus, mostly his ones - and naturally the happy ending, I'm a sucker for them having the possibility to build a future life together. That said, I like all the other caras as well, the known and the new ones. Thousand thanks for this incredible, marvelous tale.
WhereforeArtThou chapter 38 . 7/28
Aww :) I can't believe it's over! I still don't like this version of Severus xD hahahaha *hugs* But outside of the main pairing's tumultuous relationship, this story was FANTASTIC. You definitely earned those two thousand-something reviews! Super creative and kept me on the edge of my seat :D

Considering that the only thing I critiqued was keeping someone's else's characters in character (your OCs, by contrast, stayed perfectly in character) and a few minor typos, I really really hope that writing is your day job :D

Much love and keep writing!
WhereforeArtThou chapter 35 . 7/28
Dammmmmmnnnnn. That is literally all that can be said. On to the next chapter!
WhereforeArtThou chapter 34 . 7/28
Holy crap this is insane! I can practically hear intense B movie music in my head!

Can't believe there's only 4 more chapters to go D: I hope you didn't decide to end the story on a cliffhanger haha. I think it's a good sign that all these characters are dying though, because that means that they succeed in the end and undo it all; if our heroes were meant to fail, you wouldn't kill ALL of them so quickly and thoughtlessly xD I hope.

Minor mistake here: "Not exactly the site for sore eyes I might've led you to believe." (the saying is SIGHT for sore eyes, not site)
WhereforeArtThou chapter 29 . 7/28
I'm confused - here you wrote that Kingsley is the Minister of Magic, but in your early chapters when Hermione was still publicly the boss and went to that funeral for her employee, you called the Minister "she"...
WhereforeArtThou chapter 28 . 7/28
Holy freaking crap! I was NOT expecting the twin hahahahaha, but I definitely felt that "tunnel whooshing" sense of foreboding as Gertie described her sister, and I KNEW it would be Worple. God damn, a fucking twin. Now I'm terrified D: But how else would Caleb-Who-Died have known the last order he had given to Hermione? Unless Caleb was THAT good at predicting what she would ask to validate his identity, but that seems like a stretch, even for a B movie hahaha. I suppose he could have given his brother his memories of her (or shown him in a Pensieve at least). Gah!

Also, something about this line was downright wonderful, somehow it just completely captured the essence of the setting in a single sentence - "It smelled like cat urine and sounded like an asylum for deranged children." Simple, and yet a million details rushed into place for me mentally as I pictured that. Good work! Favorite chapter so far! Although I have to admit, I really don't want Hermione to end up with this Severus xD. Not because of the torture or how he had to learn to cope with it, no, that's perfectly understandable and respectable, if lamentable, but he really comes off as immature and childish sometimes D: (then again, so does Hermione with her crazy hormones here, fine one moment and snapping at people the next, sobbing in the shower a few chapters ago from one remark from him until he comforts her in his next sentence and then it's all better again.) They're not a healthy match xD but maybe in 10 years or so once they've learned to read the deeper meaning in each other's moods and decisions and statements (which they lack now and, frankly, which is why I have to quietly disagree with you when you say she loves him - she doesn't know him nearly well enough to love him. Admire him, respect him, be attracted to him, like him, absolutely, but not love, not yet. He's never taken off his mask.). Sorry, just my musings! I love this couple in general.
WhereforeArtThou chapter 27 . 7/28
Damn it, now "In The Navy" is stuck in MY head! Oh well, I guess it could be worse xD. I can't believe you wrote a whole chapter after that cliffhanger AND WE'RE STILL HANGING. (And that's not me participating in a belated celebration of your friend's birthday, that is SHEER IRRITATION! Lol) I want to know what the translation said!

Tiny mistake at the beginning of this chapter: "Her notes where in a neat pile on the table she'd been using as a desk." (should be were, not where)
WhereforeArtThou chapter 26 . 7/28
Holy crap such a cliffhanger! I'm glad this story is complete and I can go on to the next chapter haha. And I absolutely ADORED Anne :D
WhereforeArtThou chapter 25 . 7/28
How fascinating! I bet a lot of linguists would happily exchange some limbs in order to see that cave :) Why copy the words that looked like the same language as the box's tablets though? I thought it was clear that they all said some variation of "Bless us Mother C-something" in various languages over the years, ancient graffiti? I wish I knew what the thinking was behind that. I thought maybe a clue would be hidden inside the statue or something (I was picturing opening the alabaster box and the music affecting it somehow, revealing something). Such a mystery! I absolutely can't put this down until I finish it :D

One little mistake at the end of this chapter: "Hermione stood in the middle of what had been her sitting room, clutching her beaded bad with her arms wrapped tightly around her shoulders." (bag, not bad)
WhereforeArtThou chapter 21 . 7/28
Damn. That was intense! I was totally not expecting the met people to attack, though for sure that they be helpful. Maybe the Giant Squid will solve everything? Hahaha :)

Found another little typo, not sure if it was this chapter or 20 (sometimes I get caught up in the story and automatically click Next haha): "However, if the event is a time dilation, then I believe there is a chance that we will have a new supply of Chronominium when we it's over." (some extra words there at the end xD)
WhereforeArtThou chapter 14 . 7/28
Darn! I knew that Hermione and Quint were a long shot but still :) Your Severus is weird haha.
WhereforeArtThou chapter 13 . 7/28
Interesting take to write them having sex before their relationship really blooms (: That's not done often, and I'm excited to see how it changes things.

One little error in this chapter: "They dropped to the floor, and he steadied her so she could step out if them." (of, not if)
WhereforeArtThou chapter 12 . 7/28
I love how the tension is swelling! And Hermione definitely needs to work off some steam with Severus lol. Or maybe a punching bag :D

I found two grammar/spelling mistakes in this chapter and I thought I would help you out by making sure you knew about them, so that you can fix them and the spell of your storytelling isn't broken for the next reader :) You really are quite good, I think your betas just need to pay more attention haha

"However sent the threat to the Iranians didn't understand their culture." (I'm pretty sure you meant Whoever)

"The other thing we know for sure it that the Crystal of Time is the source of Chronominium." (it should be is)
WhereforeArtThou chapter 11 . 7/28
Oh, also, I forgot until now, but you had a grammar mistake, not sure if it was in chapter 10 or 9. You have it as: "You're opinion of Miss Granger's abilities does her credit." which should obviously be *Your. :)
WhereforeArtThou chapter 10 . 7/28
Aww! This is so silly because I was looking for an SSHG story to read but frankly now I'm shipping Hermione x Quint and hoping they end up together ~ though they probably won't xD
2,739 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »