Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Crystal of Time
Love this story. Your writing is excellent! The characters are spot on. I would love to see a second case where Snape and Hermione are working together to solve another case as unspeakables.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 38 . 1/10
Beautiful and tragic and just bloody perfection.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 36 . 1/10
OH. MY GOD. The plot twists in this fic just keep coming. I love it. This fic is so unpredictable, which is strange for me to say, because I'm very good at predictions. Love it.
Khyharah chapter 38 . 1/7
ya know it's been a minute since I've read one of your works and dang I've missed them. this was amazing. your original ideas and characters are so well thought out. I love Severus and Hermione too. the push and pull between them is awesome. amazing job
aelfwynne chapter 6 . 12/17/2017
Oh snap that moment with all three in the hall.. haha I had to reread it a few times to elicit maximum Cheshire grin before willing myself to move on.. damn! :D
Guest chapter 28 . 11/29/2017
Had. He *had* a twin...
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2017
Becoming an official Unspeakable was kind of stupid.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/29/2017
Quint sounds cool; can I have him?
Paige.Pipher chapter 38 . 11/26/2017
OMG, that was amazing. I just read that whole thing and you are awesome! I love the way you wrote Severus and Hermione.. and even Ron! I don't usually like him
JeansKindaGirl chapter 38 . 11/14/2017
Binge read all your work in the past week and yet i continue to be stunned by the flawless way you write and the raw emotion you conjure. Thanks for another amazing story.
Guest chapter 38 . 11/5/2017
:D
pandapuff527 chapter 6 . 10/8/2017
I know I've read this before but I can't remember what happens. is caleb mr wickham to snape's darcy lol
PodkayneGold chapter 38 . 10/6/2017
You write the good angstthe kind I feel as an actual physical sensation in my belly, that sharp little pull. It's a rare talent indeed. And a fantastic adventure to go with it? Yes please!
Smerby chapter 38 . 10/2/2017
Omg Aurette, how have I missed this story all these years? I've been a fan of yours for ages, and frequently reread "Princess of Gryffindor" and "Yea, Though I Walk," but THIS... this ia your masterpiece. The plot was rich and so perfect for the HP world. I did suspect the plot twist the moment the prophecy was revealed, but that didn't make it any less riveting for the scenes you painted. You also might have the hottest lemons I've ever read. I BLEW through this over a weekend, but I see myself rereading in the future (though the many deaths got to me!)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/1/2017
This story is brilliant. I laughed my arse off in this chapter. Hermione and Snape banter is making my day. And I love her relationship with Harry and Ron. You’re amazing!
2,899 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »