Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Crystal of Time
Kittenshift17 chapter 7 . 2/7
LOVED this chapter! Snape is bloody wonderful. The sexual tension is palpable in this )
Kittenshift17 chapter 5 . 2/7
Ok, I'm hooked. I've been a bit sceptical, thus far with the limited inclusion of Snape, but NOW, I am hooked.
Kittenshift17 chapter 4 . 2/7
Low blow, love. Very low blow. And a cliffhanger too. You, my dear, have a gift.
Kittenshift17 chapter 3 . 2/7
Yeah, I don't trust Quint at all, but I'm thinking Caleb is the one up to no good.
Kittenshift17 chapter 2 . 2/7
Yes! Snape on the scene just makes my day. I've got my eyes on Urqhart. He's pinching files, I'm sure of it. Lloyt is trouble too.
NCIS248 chapter 19 . 2/6
I think everybody loves drunk Snape...
Your story is absolutely captivating and fascinating and well written and simply fantastic.
I usually hate trying to figure out who's guilty (I prefer to wait and see where the authors is leading you) but here I really couldn't help it!
Plus man whore Severus is just hilarious...!
Thanks for sharing your work!
bookworm661 chapter 38 . 1/24
The story for me started out kind of slow to gain my interest; but it definitely captured it and held it to the exciting ending. I hope you will write a sequel about the new section in The Department of Mysteries.
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 38 . 1/18
This was so wonderfully brilliant!
Doing a sequel to this story where they work together on another case would be awesome. I love this version of Severus and Hermione
AngelAmore chapter 38 . 12/29/2016
What a wonderful and wellwriten fanfic. Happy I found it
dancingkatz chapter 8 . 12/27/2016
I'm enjoying the fic so much. Intrigue, a snarky potions master, good looking men, a grown up Ron, a competent and mature Harry and a Head Unspeakable that makes me think of Dame Judi Dench as M... I wish I would have found this fic far sooner than I did.

Bravo!
thepotionsguild chapter 38 . 12/26/2016
That was AMAZING. You kept me ony my toes the entire time and I loved the way you ended things! This was fantastic.
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 38 . 12/12/2016
gahhhh! so damn good! seriously couldn't stop reading those last few chapters. thank you so much for sharing your imagination.
Guest chapter 38 . 12/7/2016
Wait. what happened to erasing his memories?
littlesnapeplushie chapter 38 . 10/31/2016
AMAZING! So much intelligent original plot! A different take on the relationship dynamics between Snape and Granger. Really liked Snapes POV/memories... I love you! You did a great job writing this story! Some authors have great ideas, some authors have a good way of expressing themselves and you ... have both! Awesome, for writing it till the end. Aaand definitely a fav. Yay! :D
2,860 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »