Reviews for Redemption
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
After all this time...even when I know they have their happily ever after...this was hard to read. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Excellent story!
Emmanuelle Nathan chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This is fantastic bb. I've read a couple of stories that imagine Edward's time in South America but this is just fantastic. You weave a great counter story that marries his past regrets with his present location seamlessly and we are with him every step of the way. It's the first time I've also really questioned Rosalie's phone call - why does she call him? It's so out of character, especially when it's Alice who is having the visions... oh well, just my ramblings. Loved this. Thank you for sharing.

x
dlhk chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Wow. This was intense. Great job.
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
If only it were that easy to forget and move on. Nicely done. :)
m244robp chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
All I can do is sigh right now. This was a great piece, Kathy! I liked how you tied the Christ the Redeemer statue to the theme of the story. Everything fit. Even the girl's rejection of him, as well as her horror.
ohtobeyoung chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Did you post this before? Because I'm sure I read it.
motherbeatrice chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
loved it...
1853kaz chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
robsjenn chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
nicely done, especially using the Corcovado imagery in a piece about redemption from our sins. haven't read that before in ff. thank you for writing!
Babette12 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Bella would be so disappointed in him! Granted the guy was slime, but still. Imagine how surprised Aro would be if Edward showed up with red eyes, how shocked Bella would be when she flies to Italy and sees them!

Yeah, can you tell that thought bothers me? LOL! I'm still trying to get a grip on Edward hunting with Bella in 12 Months. Maybe I should just go sit in a corner and laugh at myself.

Despite that I have apparently deeply seated issues with Edward going rogue again, I really liked this. He so wanted to be of value to someone who seemed like Bella, because he missed her so much. Silly boy should have just gone home.

Thanks for the story! xoxo!
csuter chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Fantastic, I really like it!