Reviews for The Wonders Of Our Lives
D chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
Wonderful chapter again! I'm starting to love this ff more every chapter. Its really getting better and better
Name chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
Loved it. Cant wait for the next!
Geo chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
I really enjoy reading this fic ;) update soon! You made me curious :)
Hanna1129 chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
Aw that phonecall :( I want to know what happens next! Updateee.
Esraa chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
Yayy thanks for the update! Beautiful :)
OTHangels chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
Wonderful update! update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
Another great one! Keep it up and keep the chapters comin (: happy easter
Wanky chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
I just really wanna say that your writing skills have really grown. I am totally in love with this fanfic right now. It's so well-written and detailed. You capture Santana's thoughts wonderfully. Their relationship is so complicated, but this fanfic really surprises me. The way you lead us on with Brittany confessing her love to Santana, but then the phonecall with possibly Artie. It isn't even sure that it's him, which makes her seems so insecure without her realizing it.

This is such a wonderful story and I really hope you keep up the good work. I can hardly believe that your first language isn't English and I can definitely not believe that you're only 16 years old.

I would also like to comment on the name of Brittany's little sister. I think it's genious how you gave her the same name as Britney Spears' sister. It is so obvious that this could actually be her name in the actual show. I haven't read about that name in any other fanfic.

I too am looking forward to read the next chapter. I'll make sure to review more often from now on, because this fanfic (and your others too) deserves many more reviews than it has. This is my favorite fanfic.

Update soon!

:-)
DudeYouSuck chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
you should really continue this :)
Afkay chapter 6 . 4/6/2012
Aw so sweet! Santana got her girl! Sort of. I hope she gets rid of Artie soon. Xx
Wow chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
Crying happy tears here. That was so unbelievably romantic & sweet! I really wanna know if she's going to break up with Artie now!
ErosEternaGlee chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
YYAYAYAYA! YEAH! Best chapter so far! This was beautiful...really u got what it takes for be a great romance novel writer. Awesome!
Baron von teddy chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
Very well written story... loving reading it and hope to read more!
SanBritt chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
Soo sweet! This is my favorite fic for sure atm! You're an amazing writer :)
Name chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
The way you captured San's feelings was so good. You can just tell she really loves Brittany. She's such a great friend, ugh. I wish I had a friend like that
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »