Reviews for Fairytale Ending
Jan2StaMuse chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Brilliant story Leigh Ann! Loved the reminiscing of a love story we all can't get enough of. Looking forward to your next one. Amazing job!
Jan2StaMuse chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
David playing detective like his grandpa is awesome. The picture frame with Daphne in that gorgeous dress is genius. Something we'll never forget. I'm really enjoying this stroll down memory lane :)
Jan2StaMuse chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Lovely note that Niles wrote Daphne. I always wondered what they were going to tell David when he asked precisely that question of how they came together.
iloveromance chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
Sorry it took me so long to finish reviewing your story but I loved it! Loved David hugging Niles and saying "I'm glad you're my daddy." Awwww...That was so sweet! That's probably my favorite 'scene' in the whole story! Awesome job, and I can't wait for your next story!
melinda08 chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
this is so good! I love the happy ending for all of them. please write more soon!
jessie 33 chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Beautiful ending to your story, I really loved your story.
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Great ending! I loved this story and am sad that it is over. I especially like that Niles let David keep the dragon in his room. So sweet! I can't wait to read more stories from you. :)
Andress Jade chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
I just loved this story and I hated to see it end so soon. It was so sweet and cute. I love any story that has David in it. You did a great job! :)
BaronessBlixen chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
What a wonderful last chapter. First, i thought giving David the dragon was the perfect ending, but then you had him ask the question about the fairytale ending! That was so amazing. Great story. Can't wait for your next one!
Kristen3 chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
I'm so glad to see this finished and posted! It's wonderful to see N/D so happy and in love. *Sigh* I hope you'll be posting more for us soon!
melinda08 chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
awesome, I love all the details here. Please keep going, this is incredible!
iloveromance chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Awww.. I love this! Niles and Daphne being so sweet to each other, remembering how they met. And the description of Niles office and the library was wonderful. I can just picture David lurking around. LOVE the mention of the dragon and I can't wait to hear what Niles tells David about it! Sigh...
BaronessBlixen chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Ahhh finally an update! Great chapter. I am seriously curious about that dragon statue now hehe hope you update soon.
jessie 33 chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Great update, I hope you update again soon.
Andress Jade chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
I loved this chapter! This story is so incredibly sweet and cute so far. I just love little David and how he thinks kissing and stuff is gross. I wrote him that way in my story as well. I can't wait to see where this story goes. Looking forward to more! :)