Reviews for Forgotten Hope
The end? Great story btw
BluTiger101 chapter 55 . 2/15
Wait, so is this the end or not?

If it is, then this would be actually a pretty good ending!

After all the fifty-five chapters I have read, I must say...It was an experience, and I'm not implying that I'm thinking this is the end (Unless it is?)

Nice work, Looking forward to more.

- BluTiger101
Michal Szuber chapter 55 . 1/24
I can't describe how much I like this story. I couldn't stop reading it (29 hours without any breaks), but one question. Will you be finishing it?
muiltyskipper408 chapter 55 . 12/31/2014
great story are you finished or are you gonna do more of this story because it's great and by far one of the best that I've read in a long time
The Assassin of Xion chapter 55 . 11/30/2014
Well... Ummm. Good job. Let ne just say. That escalated quickly. I mean it starts out nice and slow but then things between everyone just spiral out of control (not to mention that they were all standing there naked). It was humerous to say the least. Glad shen's getting along with everyone (especially Madame jien ;D ) keep up the good work and I'll keep following
Crown Prince of Horror chapter 55 . 11/29/2014
Amusing, weird, emotional and unexpected... I guess those four words describe this chapter perfectly!
This is a very good chapter and I like it very much.
Don't worry too much that you needed so much time to finish this chapter. It was worth waiting (and if we are honest... it is really not for the first time that we have to wait that long (no offense!))
Alpha tiger chapter 55 . 11/26/2014
Great chapter and a very amusing one at well, I can only imaging that the morning after will be a awkward one for everyone involve especially crane and maybe Shen, and it good that crane and mei ling are helping Shen to try get over his past, anyway great chapter
TheWhisperingWarrior chapter 55 . 11/23/2014
Another great chapter however you should really proof read these chapters before posting them cause a lot of your sentences are missing words or have words in the wrong order.
Alpha tiger chapter 54 . 10/23/2014
Good chapter, it's great that crane is reunited with his mother and what a surprise that crane even have a brother, And i can't wait to read the backstory of what crane' mother and brother life were before they were reunited again, anyway great chapter.
Anonymousrules chapter 53 . 10/20/2014
Lol, dude chapter was really touching. I cant really imagine how wonderful it must be for Crane to be with his mother again, that really amazing, exccelent work!
Crown Prince of Horror chapter 54 . 10/20/2014
This is a very good chapter!
I really do like the storyline with Fenghuang, the dragon, Tigress and the others and it is a very interesting setup for a very good part of this story.
And the reunion from Crane with his mother and his brother is also very good written. It is funny and yet the emotional experience is well done. You did a good job there!
And the last part really "shocked" me... For now it is maybe nothing more than just a theory but if it should be true that the Soothsayer is the evil genius behind all this stuff is just... crazy (not in a bad way).
Crown Prince of Horror chapter 53 . 10/20/2014
Even this was a rather short cahpter and not much has happened... It was very amusing least for the very last part when Cranes mother asked him how he and Mei Ling are mating xD
Crown Prince of Horror chapter 52 . 10/20/2014
I guess I should apologize... I haven't just forgotten to write reviews fpr the new chapters, I also managed to write an rather embarassing review to chapter 51...
I inadvertently wrote that we will be disappointed if you are continuing your good work... But i meant the opposite We WON'T be disappointed in that case, of course xD

To this chapter: I said it a few times already. You are always throwing in very good twists and turns in your story. Cranes mother is back and still alive. You really surprised me there.
Can't wait to see her backstory and how she and Crane will get along.
And the adventure of the others (the dragon stuff) is really thrilling, too. I'm sure you will do a very good part of the story with that.
The Assassin of Xion chapter 54 . 10/19/2014
Nice chapter, and like you said, it was a bit rushed. Make sure you go back over it. overall though, you made a lot of game-changers by introducing Crane's brother and viewing the Soothsayer as the murderer of Shens' family. Once again, I liked the humor with Crane and his mom, that was well done. I hope you liked my first fic, and as always, I liked yours.
TheWhisperingWarrior chapter 54 . 10/19/2014
The soothsayer's one of the bad guys! Did not see that coming...at all. Also I'm happy that Crane has a brother, after all the guy's been through it nice to see him getting good albeit shocking news.