Reviews for Forgotten Hope
guadix20 chapter 55 . 3/24
This chapter is weird and at the same time... Funny! This chapter made my day!
Nicholas Wilde chapter 57 . 1/22
Glad to see you back at things again, I enjoyed this chapter. Looks like we'll get some insight on crane's father here, so I'm looking foward to that continuation. Also, that's an interesting profile change. As always, keep up the good work.
TheWhisperingWarrior chapter 57 . 1/21
Shen sparing the lives of Crane's parents was a shock, but we still don't know what happened to Crane's father.
ShamrockClover chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
I'm pretty into this story so far but the way you phrase your sentences is really throwing me off. It's like you ran the entire chapter through Google Translate and now it's gone slightly out of whack. Have you considered possibly getting a beta reader to adjust/edit it?
TheWhisperingWarrior chapter 56 . 8/16/2015
Crane sees that stare Shen is giving him and is probably thinking "What did I do!?"
Nicholas Wilde chapter 56 . 8/16/2015
900 reviews. That's amazing. Great chapter, I know how hard these last months have been for completing another chapter, but you got it out. I've enjoyed working with you as an author and I look forward to seeing your next chapter, it looks like crane could very well get into some trouble with Shen...
Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 55 . 6/22/2015
The end? Great story btw
BluTiger101 chapter 55 . 2/15/2015
Wait, so is this the end or not?

If it is, then this would be actually a pretty good ending!

After all the fifty-five chapters I have read, I must say...It was an experience, and I'm not implying that I'm thinking this is the end (Unless it is?)

Nice work, Looking forward to more.

- BluTiger101
Michael1999 chapter 55 . 1/24/2015
I can't describe how much I like this story. I couldn't stop reading it (29 hours without any breaks), but one question. Will you be finishing it?
muiltyskipper408 chapter 55 . 12/31/2014
great story are you finished or are you gonna do more of this story because it's great and by far one of the best that I've read in a long time
Nicholas Wilde chapter 55 . 11/30/2014
Well... Ummm. Good job. Let ne just say. That escalated quickly. I mean it starts out nice and slow but then things between everyone just spiral out of control (not to mention that they were all standing there naked). It was humerous to say the least. Glad shen's getting along with everyone (especially Madame jien ;D ) keep up the good work and I'll keep following
Crown Prince of Horror chapter 55 . 11/29/2014
Amusing, weird, emotional and unexpected... I guess those four words describe this chapter perfectly!
This is a very good chapter and I like it very much.
Don't worry too much that you needed so much time to finish this chapter. It was worth waiting (and if we are honest... it is really not for the first time that we have to wait that long (no offense!))
Alpha tiger chapter 55 . 11/26/2014
Great chapter and a very amusing one at well, I can only imaging that the morning after will be a awkward one for everyone involve especially crane and maybe Shen, and it good that crane and mei ling are helping Shen to try get over his past, anyway great chapter
TheWhisperingWarrior chapter 55 . 11/23/2014
Another great chapter however you should really proof read these chapters before posting them cause a lot of your sentences are missing words or have words in the wrong order.
Alpha tiger chapter 54 . 10/23/2014
Good chapter, it's great that crane is reunited with his mother and what a surprise that crane even have a brother, And i can't wait to read the backstory of what crane' mother and brother life were before they were reunited again, anyway great chapter.