Reviews for Welcome Home
yaoifangirl97 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
c-c-c-c-cute!
StarXNite chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
love how Misaki is not denying his feelings for Akihiko and love the ending!
lv90047 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Very nice! And I loved the ending. It was so cute and sweet! Keep it up!
Mimimikan chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I feel like a perv. And satisfied, and happy at the same time. My, that was Hot, first cute then hot. The smut parts are so well written, I'm in envy! Okay, I need Usagi san...NOW (Who doesn't ? )
iBleed Rainbowz chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
asdfghjkl - My amazing thoughts on this amazing fanfiction. 3

This was absolutely stunning, I love the fact that Misaki wasn't his usual "love-denial" self :3 I do love that character, but it is nice for a change, and besides, he hasn't seen Usagi in 2 months, how CAN he be in denial? xD

I almost started crying when Misaki started to cry and then he hugged Usagi and just UGHHHHHHH this was amazing. ;-;
Kieran-Prince chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Please excuse me while I faint to do all the smexyness and fluff XD

I just LOVE Misaki in this story. It's nice to read a story where Misaki isn't straight out in denial about his feelings. I guess the fact that Usagi was supposed to be gone for 2 weeks really got to his head.

And of course, I always love reading about Akihiko taking advantage of a situation.

(I am purposely not talking about the smut cause I'm pretty sure I'd go on a tangent about how wonderful it was and I'd reveal just how much of a pervert I really am X3 )

Anywho, lovely story :D
sekhoya990 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This was so damn hot and sexy that I barely can leave this comment Owo
Everlasting Snow Princess chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
SO CUTE! i love it!
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Love this couple - they are beyond cute! Hope you write more about them.