Reviews for Dreamworks
NinjaDeathKidTwiHostTMI chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
OMG! Im in love with this story. Keep it up!
Haistrm chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Continue
Underwater Dreaming chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Such an awesome story :)
Underwater Dreaming chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Awesome story!
PianoPrincess chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
I like this, it's nice and I'm looking forward to the rest
Rain Nightwalker chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Yay can't wait until next chapter and poor Yuuki !
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
This is a really odd idea. I love it! I can't wait to read more! The way you've developed Yuki so far is amazing! He's like a detached spectator almost... It's really interesting. I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I love this! What an amazing idea!
Love Chronical chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I love this story! I just love how Yuki reacts to the things he has never seen. I can't wait until the next chapter!
Hanna chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Very intriguing. More please!
rebirth-flame chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Your style of writing is refreshing to my eyes. I love how you portrayed Yuki different from the one from the manga and anime. Many people seem to hate male Yuki so I don't see many of fics with LukaxmaleYuki pairing, so I'm glad you share this story with us readers. Don't be discouraged with the lack of review, they're just too lazy to hit the button and there's nothing wrong with the story idea.

There'll be a chapter two, right?
FidgeyTova chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I generally don't read such AU stories but this...

This was just beautiful! I love how you portrayed Yuki here (and personally, I like him more so here, than the anime!)

Such an interesting concept taken from such a seemingly insignificant movie logo. Amazing, that it inspired you so much.

I'll be keeping an eye out for chapter 2!
ZirciX chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I LOVE IT! Oh my, this reminds me of one of my absolute favorite children's book called Moon Man! I love Yuki's innocence and curiosity. I'm so excited to read more of this fanfic! Thank you so much for uploading!
mossfire chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Its really cute so far. But don't let the lack of reviews bring you down, some people do read the stories they just don't review them. I should know because I do that too.
CeeBoo chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
JESUS I LOVE THIS STORY!

Its really really good, I love yuki, hes soooo cute! And Luka... Jesus I cant wait to see where you take this story! I love your writing style! Its so perfect and beautiful!

There's just ONE thing though... You spelt Luka's name wrong. Its not Luca, Its LUKA. I hope you update soon :D