Reviews for Frames Per Second
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Thats sad.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Gasp.
Guess this reflects relationshipps in the 21st century.
Makes me wonder...
eddiebell69 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Wow, this was beautifully painful and so realistic. The wonderful BelieveItOrNot recommended it to me, telling me how much she'd loved it. Well, I love it, too! And despite the fact that I knew it would be sad, I still got all flaily. That's what passionate words do. Thanks so much for sharing! (:
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
this was soo sad, i was looking for a happy ending
Kitty Bad chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Oh, man. This caught me off guard. So well written, but purely heartbreaking.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
sad :( but great way of writing it!
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Wow!
This is a really good but good.
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Sad! Very well-written, though.
DMBSJB18 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Aww my heart aches.

I know, believe me, i know that not everyone gets a hea ( i can say that confidently afer having a bf of five years break my heart )

But i always hope for a B/E hea! (:

This was sad and so realistic. Still a bit confused as to why their realationship failed. He worked too much? Wasn't willing to spend as much time as needed on the relationship. Either way, beautiful one shot!
Lulu M chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This makes me wanna cry ... in a good way ... kinda. I don't even know anymore. lol. Great story! Congrats on the Honorable Mention!
1853kaz chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Sad! But interesting. :)
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I would love to see you expand on this one. Who is the guy she met up with? What exactly does Edward do for a living that keeps him away from home so much? Great story!
SilentHurricane chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
So, so sad. Beautifully written. Good job.
BelieveItOrNot chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This is so beautiful. So gorgeous. In so few words you've evoked so much emotion. (I'm aware of all the so's, but this is SO)

I love the language, the flow, the style, and most of all the format. The ending of each scene... poetry.

And even though we're here and there through time, everything comes full circle from getting to know each other, to knowing everything about each other, to no longer knowing each other at all. So sad.

Really awesome job. You should be proud.
SassyK chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Oh my, so heartclenchy! One of my top AH's from the contest. I thought skipping between past and present was a poignant touch. Sometimes no matter how much we try, we don't get our HEA. Very bittersweet story, thank you for writing and congrats on your honorable mention!