Reviews for One Step at a Time
Fenrisulven13 chapter 4 . 3/21
Good chapter and now Ally seems to have found a possible admirer.

They've never had real grown food before so it will be a good change for them.
Fenrisulven13 chapter 3 . 3/9
Great chapter.

And they all got through, good.
Fenrisulven13 chapter 2 . 3/9
And away they go to Hope Plaza.
Fenrisulven13 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Great start,

I hope Ally can come too.

I'll be reading on.
Aura897 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I really like the OC story, and I definitely like I how describe things so exactly! Now I picture them more easily than I can in other stories! :D I also like that you span out your story, they last much longer that way! ;)
CaptainWolfe11 chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
All I can say is Wow! You've done a really good job with the details and the characters! I'm going to enjoy reading this!
ebi pers chapter 41 . 7/8/2013
Hi there, ramfan! So glad to be able to (finally) review this story. In case you hadn't noticed, I took a bit of a break from this site and I'm just now catching up. First off: wow! I just don't know what to say! A brilliant, beautiful ending to a brilliant, beautiful story. From start to finish, you wove Adriana, Henry, Jacob, and all of the other characters so perfectly into the existing world of Terra Nova that it was hard to separate actual, depicted events from those that you crafted in your head. Your writing is so fluid, well thought-out, and meaningful. I know that I became enamored with each and every one of these characters throughout the duration of this story, and it truly was a pleasure reading. (Also, I'm so glad to see that your readership picked up, because you most definitely deserve it!) Your characters were so...real, I guess is the word. I could relate to them, they were flawed, but they were human.

As for you making the jump over to fictionpress, all I can say is: good luck! Fanfiction has lost a terrific author with your departure, but I know that what you are doing is for the best in terms of your story and your artistic expression. Just know you'll always have a fan here (one who is also planning to start posting at fictionpress, by the way, so I'll be sure to look you up)! I know that in moving over to the new site, hundreds more readers will be able to fall in love with this enthralling story. Best of luck to you, ramfan, and may many more have the joy of discovering your work! Catch you on the other side!
einzel chapter 40 . 6/24/2013
Henry is definitely a keeper. This is a good ending to this story. Looking forward to more of Adri and Henry
NerdySecrets chapter 40 . 6/24/2013
Literally got the update while I was on an airplane getting ready for take off can't read right away but will review more later THANK YOU for updating!
einzel chapter 39 . 6/20/2013
A very satisfying homecoming, she came back just in time to welcome her siblings into the world then ease back into real life. I really like how you brought the threads of the story together. I just hope Taylor shows Tyler no mercy
NerdySecrets chapter 39 . 6/19/2013
Can't wait to read the next chapter!it's torture to have to wait for henry's reaction to seeing adriana after all that time..update soon!
Silent.Knight1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
As soon as I read your introduction I felt an instant connection :) I completely understand your desire to make the story your own, and I love reading something that is new and refreshing. And as for your attention to detail, I find that I too spend a lot of work on descriptions! Very nicely written, and I look forward to reading the rest of the story and delving even deeper into your world! Keep up the great work! :D
einzel chapter 38 . 6/6/2013
Having Henry drop ib would be nice. I,d like to see what happens to Tyler
XxEyelinerHeartsxX chapter 37 . 6/5/2013
I think Margaret is pretty cool! Update soon though! :)
NerdySecrets chapter 37 . 6/1/2013
Update soon!...and curious about what will happen to Henry's brother, will he be banished from the colony like Curran was?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »